Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

1 minute ago, TransientTexan said:

Yea, Andy Herman also sometimes gets stuck in a repeat-loop too. There are times where his brain goes on autopilot & then a minute later I’m like “did he just paraphrase the exact same point 4-5 times in a row?”

Herman is just so boring and lame imo and most of the cohost are dip****s. Still, it gets me through my lunch breaks. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's a shame...

They hadn’t done it once out of 17 games this season before today. Let’s not act like this was anything other than unprecedented for them or that I said anything even remotely irrational.

3 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Herman is just so boring and lame imo and most of the cohost are dip****s. Still, it gets me through my lunch breaks. 

Yea, I usually skip his roundtable episodes w/ those other 3 ppl. Some of his 1-on-1 guests like Wahle & Monson are decent. The rest of the content is kind of repetitive & more like something to give some background noise while working. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Peter Bukowski’s best contribution to the Internet was that he did NFL betting content with Lisa Ann, and if you don’t know who Lisa Ann is, don’t google it around your SO 

He wasn't even the first. There was a Philly sports radio host who went to highschool with her that got her on his show back in the mid 2000s.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

They hadn’t done it once out of 17 games this season before today. Let’s not act like this was anything other than unprecedented for them or that I said anything even remotely irrational.

Look I get it. You're having trouble processing what just happened. But it happened. It's over. 

Close Door The Office GIF - Close Door The Office Michael Scott GIFs

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Yea, I usually skip his roundtable episodes w/ those other 3 ppl. Some of his 1-on-1 guests like Wahle & Monson are decent. The rest of the content is kind of repetitive & more like something to give some background noise while working. 

Yeah I agree about Wahle and Monson 

17 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You have the IQ of a micro penis 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

You all make it too easy.. but really, that just reinforces that this is not worth my time.

Listen to your own words. It's not worth your time. Just go home. And please, do not come back.

• Like 4