Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Imagine a grown person writing the word “nuggies” on the internet while trying to insult someone else. Perhaps refer to my previous post. 

You assume I'm a grown person.

I'm 8.

And even I'm living rent free in your head.

BTW....I love me some nuggies.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

You had zero class prior the game.  

And you defy both mathematics and logic by having less after the game.

Wow, I wonder why? Did it maybe have to do with several of you having zero class to begin with and blowing up my notifications with personal attacks after I came here in good faith to talk about my team/ the matchup ? I never initiated the conversation with any degree of attacking your posters or your team, and you still all went attack mode because I said something somewhat pro-Cowboys. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

13 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Wow, I wonder why? Did it maybe have to do with several of you having zero class to begin with and blowing up my notifications with personal attacks after I came here in good faith to talk about my team/ the matchup ? I never initiated the conversation with any degree of attacking your posters or your team, and you still all went attack mode because I said something somewhat pro-Cowboys. 

Complexity - It's not a logo, it's a rating : r/RocketLeagueEsports

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Complexity - It's not a logo, it's a rating : r/RocketLeagueEsports

No originality, no intelligence. It’s cool. Imagine being so miserable that you need to act this way after a playoff win. Says more about you.. but of course the anonymity on the internet allows you to be a classless moron without shame. Have yourself a nice day.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

No originality, no intelligence. It’s cool. Imagine being so miserable that you need to act this way after a playoff win. Says more about you.. but of course the anonymity on the internet allows you to be a classless moron without shame. Have yourself a nice day.

Awful pretentous and hypocritical of you. Intellectuals do not hang around a hostile sub-forum for hours on end having a back-and-forth. You're stuck in Animal House with the rest of us delinquents.

• Like 2