Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

15 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Did this game kill the Al Harris to GB talk?

I suspect it was only fans and media types talking about that.  I have a feeling Barry isn't going anywhere.  🙁

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

Bro I’ve been saying this since Rodgers refused to throw to a wide open Lazard in a crushing end to our season.

The first time against the Niners, not the second time against the Lions.

I’ve been on the Rodgers is a defeatist who decides which games he’s going to lose before the coin toss guy for 5 years.

Good try though. 

I've been for 6

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I've been for 6

You don’t even start with this.

The three things that cannot be taken from me:

1. Aaron Rodgers needed to go.

2. You don’t draft ILB/WR/IOL/TE in the top third of the first round.

3. Julio Jones can’t score red zone touchdowns.

4. Trade quarterbacks instead of extending them.

5. Whatever is the opposite of what Ray thinks.

I was the first. The very first. The first AND the loudest in the getting rid of Rodgers camp. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, MacReady said:

1. Aaron Rodgers needed to go.

2. You don’t draft ILB/WR/IOL/TE in the top third of the first round.

4. Trade quarterbacks instead of extending them.

5. Whatever is the opposite of what Ray thinks.

I was the first. The very first. The first AND the loudest in the getting rid of Rodgers camp. 

i love you so much gifs | WiffleGif

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MacReady said:

You hold it right there!  Julio Jones can't score TDs from anywhere.  And I have been saying that since like his second season in the league.  

But I will say this, you are the first one to want to get rid of Rodgers.  The other guys loved him up until he dared to cross the DNC narrative, whether they admit to it or not, and now go out of their way to trash him at any opportunity.  

• Like 2

QB school from wildcard weekend

Jones with some awesome pass protection 

MLF had calls for the aggressive Dallas D

Love was not great with footwork and timing/ mechanics, but the arm strength was top tier

• Like 3

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

QB school from wildcard weekend

Jones with some awesome pass protection 

MLF had calls for the aggressive Dallas D

Love was not great with footwork and timing/ mechanics, but the arm strength was top tier

♥️Aaron Jones

♥️Jordan Love

♥️Matt LaFleur

♥️Romeo Doubs

What an absolute clinic from those 4. Jones was huge in the pass-pro game as well. Earning that contract right now for sure. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Jones was huge in the pass-pro game as well. Earning that contract right now for sure. 

I know it doesn't seem like Jones character but part of me thinks he is giving it his all and playing lights out because he is playing for that contract extension. I hope he sticks around and I hope he still has juice in the tank to carry on playing at this high level

30 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

I know it doesn't seem like Jones character but part of me thinks he is giving it his all and playing lights out because he is playing for that contract extension. I hope he sticks around and I hope he still has juice in the tank to carry on playing at this high level

I think pretty much every player in the league is playing for the next contract. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Man, I want to see Jones here in a job share role with either Barkley or Henry...then with a young draft pick as RB3.  

This offense is so much better when we have a good RB back there.  I can't imagine how create MLF could be with Jones and Barkley together on the field with Kraft and Musgrave.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Man, I want to see Jones here in a job share role with either Barkley or Henry...then with a young draft pick as RB3.  

This offense is so much better when we have a good RB back there.  I can't imagine how create MLF could be with Jones and Barkley together on the field with Kraft and Musgrave.

I definitely don't want to touch Henry with a 10 ft pole unless it's a one year deal. I don't expect him to finish out a 3 or 4 year deal.

Barkley I just think is going to have a higher number than I'm willing to invest at RB, especially with Jones there.

I'm more in the mindset of draft 2 RB in rounds 2-4.