Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

House money is correct! I like our chances because of playoff Dak! He's like playoff Romo. 

Ja needs to redeem himself and shut Cee Dee down cold! 

On offense, if we can block them when we are passing, Love will eat and so will our receivers. 

• Like 1

No doubt I'll be hyped up during the game itself, but this is all gravy.  A win vs the Mac coached Cowboys would be amazing.  The downside to a win is that it would probably get Mac fired, while helping Barry's case to keep his job.

Just now, KFP7 said:

the hate for the Cowboys trumps the hate for the Packers?

Feel like Packers/Lions fans are in a good spot with each other. visited michigan earlier this year, got talking to some folks about ball and they were cool.

Next year things start to get real battling for the north.

• Like 1

Interesting thought, I know it was brought up in the gameday thread, but here it goes.  I dont trust our kicker.  Simply do not.  You know who has an excellent track record inside Jerry World?  Mason Crosby.  I would absolutely lose zero sleep if we made that move, and Id be a lot less nervous on field goals for this game.

31-17 Packers. Lafleur has really been dialing it up and Love has been playing extremely well as of late. Made some really special throws against the Bears yesterday. Cowboys are going to feel the pressure early while our guys are playing with house money.

Just now, HeresAGuy said:

Interesting thought, I know it was brought up in the gameday thread, but here it goes.  I dont trust our kicker.  Simply do not.  You know who has an excellent track record inside Jerry World?  Mason Crosby.  I would absolutely lose zero sleep if we made that move, and Id be a lot less nervous on field goals for this game.

Crosby's leg is gone. Thankfully Carlson hasn't had to make a lot of clutch kicks this year but he hasn't been awful.

Last year Packers dealt with Parsons by running at him. Ran for over 200 yards. Rodgers only had to throw the ball 20 times. That's the best way to deal with a great pass rusher.  Parsons had 7 total tackles and 1 TFL, but no sacks. 

• Like 1