Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

If you're wondering what to expect this game -> 

1) Dallas are the best team in the league at throwing over the middle of the field

2) Green Bay is the worst team in the league at defending the middle of the field.

Unless we see some really special game plan to defend the CeeDee Lamb slants and other middle of the field plays, or a Mike McCarthy implosion where he runs the ball too much, or some miraculous pass rush miracles by the packers... this is gonna get ugly really really fast.

Which means, basically we need Love and the offense to score on every drive, because that's what I would expect from Dallas vs this pathetic defense.

Pretty much going into this one like I did the 2016 postseason. That's probably the last time the Packers were in the playoffs with a defense as bad as this one is.

Feel like if they pull off the upset, it's gotta be a similar type game as that one where they score 30+ points and force a turnover

10 hours ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Lol somebody is having the exact same arguments with fans from other teams in the NFL gen game thread.

No they’re not.. and for the arguments they did have, they were laughably terrible and self contradictory. Complained about Dallas fans feeling like people are out to get them.. while going on rants upon rants about how much Dallas fans suck. It was obviously self contradictory. 

Love how hate for the Cowboys apparently means that it’s fine to make asinine personal statements against the fans, too. People are so clearly bothered when that team is doing well. Making it about fans and posters is pathetic, though.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No they’re not.. and for the arguments they did have, they were laughably terrible and self contradictory. Complained about Dallas fans feeling like people are out to get them.. while going on rants upon rants about how much Dallas fans suck. It was obviously self contradictory. 

Love how hate for the Cowboys apparently means that it’s fine to make asinine personal statements against the fans, too. People are so clearly bothered when that team is doing well. Making it about fans and posters is pathetic, though.

You tried doing whatever over here  it didn’t work. Theres no sense staying over here if it’s upsetting you. It’s Wild Card Weekend, go enjoy it. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Get lost you troll! Nobody gives a **** what you think or have to say! Your act has been cancelled. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You tried doing whatever over here  it didn’t work. Theres no sense staying over here if it’s upsetting you. It’s Wild Card Weekend, go enjoy it. 

What exactly did I try? I was simply making innocent football discussion on a football forum and you all started foaming at the mouth because I didn’t come here to say GO. PACK. GO.

Seriously, it was just a matter of you all not wanting to see any pro-Cowboys talk. I never said anything outrageous or trollish. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Get lost you troll! Nobody gives a **** what you think or have to say! Your act has been cancelled. 

This is just about the level of intelligence that I expect over here at this point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

What exactly did I try? I was simply making innocent football discussion on a football forum and you all started foaming at the mouth because I didn’t come here to say GO. PACK. GO.

Seriously, it was just a matter of you all not wanting to see any pro-Cowboys talk. I never said anything outrageous or trollish. 

It's pretty normal on here bro, if you're not on the same bus then you get bullied and such. Not sure what you said or did but best run, the club can get nasty.

Edited by PACKRULE
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Idk , but it just seems kinda soft whining about people not liking Cowboys fans. 

• Like 1