Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

Hope MLF stays aggressive with playcalls.  

Jones needs his touches, but the offense cant get into run, run, pass on 3rd down ruts.

Take some shots deep early and threaten the Dallas secondary.

Max protect playaction shots to 1 of Watson/ Melton/ Reed

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Towards the very end of the video that looks like Rodgers sitting next to Bak in a baseball cap. 

Odd ESPN would be showing it on Countdown today.

Edit: It occurred this summer after looking it up on Google.

Edited by Eternal

I already am love. Why doesn’t the NFL be love and pay for their own stadiums or make me a full time ref for 100k plus expenses? I will even head up a new union and let the NFL show us the 50 states as long as I hold a position idc. Pony tails gotta go though.

4 hours ago, Leader said:

I wont say we really, really need both.....but I really feel we need both.

Since it's the Packers, I'm not getting my hopes up that either of them play. Watson certainly would be in a very limited role if he can go so I don't think his presence really changes things much. They badly need Jaire though, considering how much this defense is already at a massive disadvantage vs that offense

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

If it’s a loss my only request is it’s a brutal one where our offense doesn’t suck.

The worst possible outcome would be a 14-17 loss.

I want zero reason to re-sign Barry.

I was worried about this too. I am finding comfort in MLF moving on from Pettine after reaching the NFC champship.

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hope MLF stays aggressive with playcalls.  

Jones needs his touches, but the offense cant get into run, run, pass on 3rd down ruts.

Take some shots deep early and threaten the Dallas secondary.

Max protect playaction shots to 1 of Watson/ Melton/ Reed

That quick play action has been working damn good. 

Please OL, give Love time to cook. 

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I was worried about this too. I am finding comfort in MLF moving on from Pettine after reaching the NFC champship.

IMO they already had a conversation and are going to part ways. He just didn't want to shake things up on a young team and of course didn't want to fire Barry during the season. I doubt the outcome of this game has any affect on us having a new defensive staff next season. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Since it's the Packers, I'm not getting my hopes up that either of them play. Watson certainly would be in a very limited role if he can go so I don't think his presence really changes things much. They badly need Jaire though, considering how much this defense is already at a massive disadvantage vs that offense

As much as anything, both of these guys have injuries that are at the core of what makes them effective.  Watson with a 90% hammy isn't especially useful as a player.  Either is JA with a 90% ankle.

9 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If it’s a loss my only request is it’s a brutal one where our offense doesn’t suck.

Yep.  A repeat of the last SF playoff loss would be a disaster.

18 minutes ago, MacReady said:

51-50 score would suffice for me