The Playoffs, and now the Super Bowl!

vike daddy

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

oh, so it's a fake?

It's best to just assume that everything is fake. 

It wouldn't surprise me if an AI superbowl got leaked in the next week and people will either claim that the Super Bowl was already played or that it was just a dress rehearsal 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

It's best to just assume that everything is fake. 

It wouldn't surprise me if an AI superbowl got leaked in the next week and people will either claim that the Super Bowl was already played or that it was just a dress rehearsal 

You know it's been scripted, right...and after it's over, Taylor Swift will be kneeling down right next to Colin Kaepernick.  🤣

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, swede700 said:

You know it's been scripted, right...and after it's over, Taylor Swift will be kneeling down right next to Colin Kaepernick.  🤣

I don't think they would risk bringing Colin K back.  Maybe she'll drop to a knee and propose to Kelcy after the game

• Like 1

If we are going to be talking about conspiracy theories.  I have one...that is possible. With the amount of money being gambled on for the Super Bowl, I think we are real close to their being players and/or game officials who will rig the outcome of the game. 

3 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

do the Vikings win the AI generated one...?

• Like 1

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell disagreed with the 49ers’ complaints about the quality of the practice fields at UNLV. The team finds the practice fields softer than expected after the artificial surfaces were overlaid with natural grass. The team claims the surfaces are too spongey because no surface was placed between the artificial field and the new sod, and are weighing their options about where to practice this week, Matt Barrows of TheAthletic.com reports.

According to Barrows, the 49ers’ advance party of equipment, groundskeeping and training officials were so concerned that General Manager John Lynch followed with a separate trip to UNLV to check it out. The concern, per Barrows, is the surface was similar to that of MetLife Stadium, where Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas were seriously injured in a game against the Jets in 2020.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-49ers-weighing-options-on-where-to-practice-this-week

cue up the pro-Chiefs conspiracy theories....