Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

26 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Bosa fires the first shot...at an (ex)player. 

Maybe it's good to have a guy who just concentrates on playing QB, rather than one who also is GM, HC, OC, medical advisor, guru, political analyst, game show host, and on-field critic?

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Maybe it's good to have a guy who just concentrates on playing QB, rather than one who also is GM, HC, OC, medical advisor, guru, political analyst, game show host, and on-field critic?

How dare the most important player be involved in personnel decisions? 

And the rest never had anything to do with his performance on the field so it never and doesn’t matter.

Hea not our QB anymore. We aren’t married to him. We got a Super Bowl and 4 MVPs out of the relationship. 

Let’s not treat him like he’s Deshaun Watson.

• Like 1

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

How dare the most important player be involved in personnel decisions? 

And the rest never had anything to do with his performance on the field so it never and doesn’t matter.

Hea not our QB anymore. We aren’t married to him. We got a Super Bowl and 4 MVPs out of the relationship. 

Let’s not treat him like he’s Deshaun Watson.

No, let's.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

AR is on the Epstein list

That’s what I heard.

It’s refreshing to hear Bosa say what a lot of people noticed. These open routes that Love is throwing to now were open last year too. 

He gave us a lot of great years. I’ll think of the good times fondly. But he also did a lot of maddening **** that got in his own way. Doesn’t hurt to point it out. It’s my right as a got dang American. 

• Like 3

I think this game is very personal for MLF. He's gotten beat by them twice in the playoffs, but I don't think that is the driving force behind this.

I think he wants to put his old boss Shanahan out of the playoffs for tampering with Rodgers during the offseason between the 21 and 22 seasons. That relationship seemed to have gotten really frosty as a result. 

I think Green Bay has a punchers chance, but we need a turnover or two. Best way to get that is pressure Purdy up the middle. He'll toss a few our way. 

Gonna need to find a way to put up more than 28 against that defense. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think this game is very personal for MLF. He's gotten beat by them twice in the playoffs, but I don't think that is the driving force behind this.

I think he wants to put his old boss Shanahan out of the playoffs for tampering with Rodgers during the offseason between the 21 and 22 seasons. That relationship seemed to have gotten really frosty as a result. 

I think Green Bay has a punchers chance, but we need a turnover or two. Best way to get that is pressure Purdy up the middle. He'll toss a few our way. 

Gonna need to find a way to put up more than 28 against that defense. 

LaFleur is going to go deep into the bag this week.  You know he wants to stick it to Shanny in a big way.  Hopefully the Packers are revved up for this one .. going to be a physical game.  Barry better have something creative in the run game, because the 49ers will block the shat out of their run stuff.  Going to be interesting.  Packers are outmanned by a decent margin, but they are young and don't know what they they don't know.  Let's get it. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}