Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

Should be pretty rainy for a good chunk of the game and Brock has tiny hands. If they can get to Purdy, I give it a better than average chance that he loses the ball on one of those hits. Need Smith/Clark/Wyatt/Gary/LVN/Brooks to have the collective game of their life to keep that offense somewhat in check

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Should be pretty rainy for a good chunk of the game and Brock has tiny hands. If they can get to Purdy, I give it a better than average chance that he loses the ball on one of those hits. Need Smith/Clark/Wyatt/Gary/LVN/Brooks to have the collective game of their life to keep that offense somewhat in check

The amount of pressure GB gets from the front 4 will probably make/break the defense tonight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

You on some kind of mission to call out everyone on the board who had doubts about the team this year?

The good news is: we’ve already overachieved this year just by making the playoffs and anything after that is gravy and it’ll be easier for the FO to fire Joe Barry if things go South this week.

38 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Is this game really starting at 7:15 LFT, or is there some stupid pageantry before kickoff?

Yep, it's 7:15.  There was enough pageantry yesterday seeing Watson traveling to SF looking like Marge Simpson.

1 hour ago, mikebpackfan said:

Is this game really starting at 7:15 LFT, or is there some stupid pageantry before kickoff?

Just be like me and boycott that **** by not turning the game on until at least a full minute of game is off the clock.

I will not stand for what the NFL does there.

You say something is going to start at a certain time YOU *****ING START IT AT THAT ****ING TIME!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Just be like me and boycott that **** by not turning the game on until at least a full minute of game is off the clock.

I will not stand for what the NFL does there.

You say something is going to start at a certain time YOU *****ING START IT AT THAT ****ING TIME!

lol I feel this. At least this game is in 4k again.