Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

This feels weird compared to the past decade or more of post season play. In the past I expected GB to be playing in the playoffs and to win, even in MLF's first year. This year I didn't expect them to get in, let alone win on the road at Dallas. Obviously I want them to win tonight, but this has been a really weird, stressless, fun season. Let the ride continue!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DamSamn said:

weather forecast shows like 75% chance of rain throughout the game

I think this is going to be an opportunity for AJ Dillon to make some money... I hope he's available and ready to seize the opportunity.  I know a lot of guys here aren't all that into him, but in a weather game I love the idea of a guy like that. I hope he can deliver.  If he does...

Packers 31

Niners 27

with the packers taking the lead on a 6-7 minute-ish... stepping on their throats style drive in the fourth qtr

go pack go

seeing this rain and Dillon inactive is a bummer

• Like 1

Just now, BluePacker said:

This feels weird compared to the past decade or more of post season play. In the past I expected GB to be playing in the playoffs and to win, even in MLF's first year. This year I didn't expect them to get in, let alone win on the road at Dallas. Obviously I want them to win tonight, but this has been a really weird, stressless, fun season. Let the ride continue!

Most fun I have had watching the Pack in a loooooong time (Okay, maybe not October, but still....) Go Pack Go! 

• Like 1