2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

Just now, Tugboat said:

They just look so sad and shriveled and kinda gross.  Like...i guess after ~10pm that's your option, but even then...there's gotta be a better way man.

How much marijuana first?  That's been known to impact judgment and decisionmaking.

You were right with the former. Working unplanned double/triple shifts overnights with no food in me is what made me first try it.

after that? Nah man they’re solid 

3 minutes ago, NinerFever said:

I never watched that guy. All i know about him is all the snippets posted here. Who is he a fan of ?

Hardcore Chiefs fan. Was born and raised in Kansas City before he started moving around to cover NFL teams

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manny/Patrick said:

That 0-30 graphic at the beginning of the 4th was clutch and I think it’s the reason they won today

Hah, I thought the same thing. As a Packer fan you get really used to this sort of thing. 

"So and so has never lead a game running drive when the down by 4 points in 20 attempts" or " Team so and so has never won when QB has thrown 4 picks". 

The Packers help a lot of teams break some really weird negative records.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Soko said:

You were right with the former. Working unplanned double/triple shifts overnights with no food in me is what made me first try it.

after that? Nah man they’re solid 

I guess i'm just fortunate to live within an easy walk of 24 hour McDs, Wendy's and a couple actual Pizza joints that are just a quick train hop open 'till 2am.

I just really can't fathom looking at that 7-11 food and being like, "yes, i would like to ingest this".  It just seems like such a bad idea.  I'd rather just go home and pull something out of the freezer.

OK, as a Bears fan, it was fun to see the way the game ended, with Jordan Love throwing the game away.  Giving them the business is part of the fun of being a rival fan.  Having said that, I also think it's only fair to give credit where credit is due. 

All week long, I figured the Packers were probably going to get thumped tonight, but they went toe to toe with the Niners in their house for all but the last minute of the game.  They did far better than anyone had any reason to believe they would, considering what a young roster they have.  Win or lose, that was a good game by the Packers, and it is something they can build on going forward.  Cheeseheads have nothing to worry about.  Their future is looking very bright.

Cheeseheads, your team has my respect.  See you next year!  :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

It's almost like he's intentionally taking provocative stances

He's a pretty smart and reasonable dude outside of his sports takes, which is obviously just a persona for TV/social media.

Edited by BroncoSojia

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Hmmm...yeah this was worse than I thought on replay. 

The worst part of it is just that...he wasn't even slightly under duress and he had oodles of time to still work with if he just...threw it away.

• Like 1