2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I guess i'm just fortunate to live within an easy walk of 24 hour McDs, Wendy's and a couple actual Pizza joints that are just a quick train hop open 'till 2am.

I just really can't fathom looking at that 7-11 food and being like, "yes, i would like to ingest this".  It just seems like such a bad idea.  I'd rather just go home and pull something out of the freezer.

lol if you think the food or ingredient quality at Wendys or Mcdonald's is any better than the pre-prepared stuff at 7-11.

It's all processed crap.

McDonald's, Burger King, Five Guys among 22 burger chains given "F" over antibiotics - CBS News

Edited by DigInBoys

It was a great season for Green Bay, since it's always a great season when you find your future franchise QB,you are a playoffs team,you win a playoffs game with that (I can say the same thing for Houston) and you are a talented young team but it was still a loss very heartbreaking yesterday in San Francisco....They had a chance, they were very competitive and losing like that, it hurts but you can build on that for the future

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steelersfan43 said:

It was a great season for Green Bay, since it's always a great season when you find your future franchise QB,you are a playoffs team,you win a playoffs game with that (I can say the same thing for Houston) and you are a talented young team but it was still a loss very heartbreaking yesterday in San Francisco....They had a chance, they were very competitive and losing like that, it hurts but you can build on that for the future

When you get lightning in a bottle, have to take advantage. The sports world is littered with teams in similar situations that never got it done

8 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Packers Defense really impressed me. How can you not stick with Joe Barry at least another year? They made Purdy look bad and held CMC sans that huge run. You have to run it back, sometimes the grass isn’t always greener. Yeah his defense gets torched in the regular season but who cares? Held 2 massive explosive offenses to a very low output. Credit is due and not to mention they were the traveling team. 16-0 the cowboys were before that masterful beat down.  It’s the Spags special. Suck in the regular season but turn it up in the playoffs.. 

It wasn't his worst performance of his career in Green Bay, but how many games has the defense played well in?  They're consistently a bottom third defense.  Consistently.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

It wasn't his worst performance of his career in Green Bay, but how many games has the defense played well in?  They're consistently a bottom third defense.  Consistently.

The defense played well in the playoffs and ended the season well minus the Panthers game. But I largely agree. So many first and second round players and the defense often times is just average when it should be better.

He's probably going to stick though and the team tries to upgrade the LB and safety positions in the offseason. 

I'm jealous of how you guys are constantly able to put up great OLs though. Should not be this easy to do so lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The defense played well in the playoffs and ended the season well minus the Panthers game. But I largely agree. So many first and second round players and the defense often times is just average when it should be better.

He's probably going to stick though and the team tries to upgrade the LB and safety positions in the offseason. 

I'm jealous of how you guys are constantly able to put up great OLs though. Should not be this easy to do so lol. 

Don't let too many GB fans hear this. 

Many are convinced this defense is "loaded" simply because we've spent draft capital there. But realistically, this defense is REALLY weak up the middle despite the investment.

Our DL is really solid. Our ILBs are questionable. Our safety room and nickel back room is...not good at all.

We absolutely need a talent infusion in the middle of our defense. 

9 hours ago, DigInBoys said:

lol if you think the food or ingredient quality at Wendys or Mcdonald's is any better than the pre-prepared stuff at 7-11.

It's all processed crap.

McDonald's, Burger King, Five Guys among 22 burger chains given "F" over antibiotics - CBS News

Without looking what’s the best place to eat? 

every time ive eaten chipotle I’ve felt like a nuke has gone off in my intestines. Like my stomach hurts. 

Only food I feel good about eating is a Jimmy John Vito, with Jimmy John peppers and Dijon mustard. Half not the full one. Bro you eat that thing it feels like a cloud. So

light.. And wabba grill! Everything else feels like I ate a chicken juiced to the gills and ima grown horns in the back of my head and back. Burger King had a deal for like 3$ for like 30’nuggets 😂 I’m like those

people are deff suing in 20’years. 

17 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Don't let too many GB fans hear this. 

Many are convinced this defense is "loaded" simply because we've spent draft capital there. But realistically, this defense is REALLY weak up the middle despite the investment.

Our DL is really solid. Our ILBs are questionable. Our safety room and nickel back room is...not good at all.

We absolutely need a talent infusion in the middle of our defense. 

It is loaded in terms of high draft capital but there are holes in the middle of the defense and that needs to be addressed. I think the team gets a bit more hype this offseason than it deserves with how the season ended but this is a team with an addition or two that could be legitimate contenders. I'd guess more so in 2025 than 2024.

My, ahem, online connectivity to the game went to the Packers local broadcast after it was over and I got to see LaFleur’s postgame presser. I gotta say, that guy is super impressive. Easy to see how the team responds so well to him. Top 5 coach for sure

47 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Without looking what’s the best place to eat? 

every time ive eaten chipotle I’ve felt like a nuke has gone off in my intestines. Like my stomach hurts. 

Only food I feel good about eating is a Jimmy John Vito, with Jimmy John peppers and Dijon mustard. Half not the full one. Bro you eat that thing it feels like a cloud. So

light.. And wabba grill! Everything else feels like I ate a chicken juiced to the gills and ima grown horns in the back of my head and back. Burger King had a deal for like 3$ for like 30’nuggets 😂 I’m like those

people are deff suing in 20’years. 

Culvers or Popeyes

15 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Do the packers trade Jaire? Would love to offer them a second for him. 

I'd put it at like 0.1% chance of happening.  And certainly would take more than a SRP to pry him away.