Aaron Rodgers Announces He's Medically Cleared

HawaiiFan808

I really don't care what happens this weekend in Charlotte.  I hope we win but even if we don't I'm just sooooo glad to be able to watch Aaron Rodgers play  again.  He is one of those once in a generation players and I'm certain I won't see another like him again in my lifetime   :x

He just has to scrape out three wins while he's rusty before he gets back to MVP caliber form because he's gonna have to score 120 points in four playoff games if he wants the Super Bowl this year.

I just want the Packers to make the playoffs though.  It's rare to see a team win the Super Bowl when they don't make the playoffs the year before, so I just want the Packers to be prepared for next year once they draft an all-pro caliber pass rusher and have a new defensive coordinator. 

Rodgers is the most talented and funnest QB Ive ever seen play in the NFL....

...that being said, I dont think he is going to be tearing it up right away.   Wouldnt necessarily surprise me, but I think there will be rust, and beyond that, I dont think he will get the Packers to the playoffs.  His first game back is on the road vs a good Panthers team, and they need to win out to even have a chance, which I dont think they will.    

Nice to see Aaron back, obviously, but I think its too late.   

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

At best, I don't see this being enough to get them past the wildcard round.

Even if Rodgers isn't at 100% and more like 80%, that's still astronomically better than what Brett Hundley will ever be.

Yes, nothing against Hundley but it will be fun for us just to be able to watch competent QB play again in GB.   If we can get into the playoffs that will be gravy.

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Rodgers is the most talented and funnest QB Ive ever seen play in the NFL....

...that being said, I dont think he is going to be tearing it up right away.   Wouldnt necessarily surprise me, but I think there will be rust, and beyond that, I dont think he will get the Packers to the playoffs.  His first game back is on the road vs a good Panthers team, and they need to win out to even have a chance, which I dont think they will.    

Nice to see Aaron back, obviously, but I think its too late.   

I'm going to expect something similar to 2013 when he came back from the collarbone. He wasn't fantastic against the Bears. 

I wouldn't say it's too late. If we lost one of the last 2 weeks it would be too late. I just wish we could have pulled off that Steelers game >:(

Archived