2023 NFC Championship: 3) Detroit Lions @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC?

• Detroit Lions
    • San Francisco 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 11:40 PM

One thing’s for sure: if it’s Ravens/Niners in the SB, we’ll know this shyt is fixed. I mean, c’m’on, man, how the hell else do you explain the colors conveniently aligning on the SB logo yet again🤣

sblogo.jpg

Edited by KManX89

7 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

One thing’s for sure: if it’s Ravens/Niners in the SB, we’ll know this shyt is fixed. I mean, c’m’on, man, how the hell else do you explain the colors conveniently aligning on the SB logo yet again🤣

sblogo.jpg

Yeah it's gotta be a conspiracy, surely they didn't take influence from the host city when the logo was designed 

125623_01_LVCVA_Strip_Dynamic_Page_Heade

• Like 2

"The NFL should choose Super Bowl logo colors based on teams that have been without a Super Bowl trip the longest. Under my proposed system, the logo would reflect the colors of the Cleveland Browns and Detroit Lions before rotating to the teams that have been waiting the next longest."

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So in otherwords hoping to be another 2009 Saints (20th)? 2006 Colts (23rd)?

Those defenses balled during the playoffs though. The lions defense has been garbage. Baker and Stafford lit them up 

30 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Those defenses balled during the playoffs though. The lions defense has been garbage. Baker and Stafford lit them up 

Yards don't win games, points do. Is 23 points per game garbage?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So in otherwords hoping to be another 2009 Saints (20th)? 2006 Colts (23rd)?

The yards and PPG were not good for the saints in 2009 but they were first in turnovers and they were one of the best fourth quarter defense that year

2 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

"The NFL should choose Super Bowl logo colors based on teams that have been without a Super Bowl trip the longest. Under my proposed system, the logo would reflect the colors of the Cleveland Browns and Detroit Lions before rotating to the teams that have been waiting the next longest."

Well done sir, well done!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

To be fair they've been opportunistic, the Rams moved up and down the field but couldn't score in the red zone and the Lions D forced turnovers against the Bucs.

I think they'll have to combine the two to win tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, rob_shadows said:

I hope it happens but I'm not optimistic

It's actually their second crack at it. They went to three straight for the 92/93/94 seasons. Lost the first two before winning the third. 

It's the fourth time they've been to three straight, I believe

• Like 1