2023 NFC Championship: 3) Detroit Lions @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC?

• Detroit Lions
    • San Francisco 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 11:40 PM

Just now, Sad People said:

The aggressive borderline reckless playstyle is great at first. I think it helps establish a culture and an attitude that Detroit severely needed but if your going to be playing in these big games like this you cant be making bone headed decisions like that. It demoralizes your team. You take those points right there DC. Instead its a 2 possession game right now.

Hopefully DC looks at himself in the mirror a bit this offseason whether the win or lose.

That was Ron Rivera level decision-making 

1 minute ago, Sad People said:

The aggressive borderline reckless playstyle is great at first. I think it helps establish a culture and an attitude that Detroit severely needed but if your going to be playing in these big games like this you cant be making bone headed decisions like that. It demoralizes your team. You take those points right there DC. Instead its a 2 possession game right now.

Hopefully DC looks at himself in the mirror a bit this offseason whether the win or lose.

Campbell badly needs to learn some restraint.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

49ers are playing like a team that's been there, while the Lions are playing like a team that hasn't.

Assuming they lose, still an amazing season for Detroit and they'll be back in it next year.

These meathead Vrabel type coaches never make it back

3 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Aaron Glenn will get alot of blame but the lions defense just don’t got the horses lol. They literally don’t have a secondary. Last week against Tampa, it’s not like Baker is as making some great throws. Just jump balls to mike evans.

If they made the SB it would be one of the least talented units to ever play in that game. 

Offense cant get shut out in the 2nd half.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Lions would still be down even if they had those 6 points.  Maybe the game changes but the Lions defense got manhandled this 2nd half.  That is why they will lose, not because Campbell was aggressive.

I disagree with him going for it but I don't think the game came down to it.  49ers offense is that much more talented than the Lions and it showed after halftime 

Lions would be down, sure, if you don't factor in momentum. 

But also, they'd be in position right now, to go and win the game on this drive.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Man, this was tough to watch. Dan Campbell’s decision making just tanked his teams chances. What a bummer. 

thanksgiving game was bad, this might be similar but more important. Not sure if I would trust him if I was a Lions fan.