Boston College Head Coach Jeff Hafley is Packers New DC

2024 DC Search  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be the next DC?

• Jeff Hafley
    • Jim Leonhard
    • Wink Martindale
    • Ejiro Evero
    • Christian Parker
    • Zach Orr
    • Jesse Minter
    • Anthony Weaver
    • Chris Hewitt
    • Al Harris
    • Larry Foote
    • Aden Durde
    • Dennard Wilson
    • Aubrey Pleasant
    • Brandon Staley
    • Joe Barry
    • Bobby Babich
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Leslie Frazier
    • Chris Harris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2024 at 01:07 AM

My choices for defensive coordinator:

1. Belichick (never going to happen) Would upgrade the performance of the defense immediately. With the current talent and the amount of picks in the first 3 rounds though, we could upgrade the defense under him (and the special teams too) to a championship level.  Pay him anything he wants.
  2. Evero (if he is not retained by Carolina, this has a REAL shot of happening. LeFleur and Evero know each other.  Evero scheme is similar but more varied and better executed than Barry's. Players love playing for him.
  3. Hewitt.  Ravens defensive backfield communicates and executes better than any other defense. I don't know of a connection with LeFleur.

27 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

My choices for defensive coordinator:

1. Belichick (never going to happen) Would upgrade the performance of the defense immediately. With the current talent and the amount of picks in the first 3 rounds though, we could upgrade the defense under him (and the special teams too) to a championship level.  Pay him anything he wants.
  2. Evero (if he is not retained by Carolina, this has a REAL shot of happening. LeFleur and Evero know each other.  Evero scheme is similar but more varied and better executed than Barry's. Players love playing for him.
  3. Hewitt.  Ravens defensive backfield communicates and executes better than any other defense. I don't know of a connection with LeFleur.

Evero was a Defensive Quality Coach for the Packers in 2016.  Lots of teams want to talk to him.

Chris Hewitt.

As long as he’s in the booth. Not a fan of the rah rah boys on the sideline. I want a black ops DC calling down airstrikes from up high while peering into a 60” monitor and crunching information in real time.

Subtle fist bump confirms the kill.