Boston College Head Coach Jeff Hafley is Packers New DC

2024 DC Search  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be the next DC?

• Jeff Hafley
    • Jim Leonhard
    • Wink Martindale
    • Ejiro Evero
    • Christian Parker
    • Zach Orr
    • Jesse Minter
    • Anthony Weaver
    • Chris Hewitt
    • Al Harris
    • Larry Foote
    • Aden Durde
    • Dennard Wilson
    • Aubrey Pleasant
    • Brandon Staley
    • Joe Barry
    • Bobby Babich
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Leslie Frazier
    • Chris Harris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2024 at 01:07 AM

12 minutes ago, WiscFan3 said:

Just me or does this seem like more coaches on the staff this year? probably reaching, but I wonder if GB saw the pipeline of comp draft picks that San Fran etc got with certain coaches hired away and wondered if they could create some of their own candidates?

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Just me or does this seem like more coaches on the staff this year? probably reaching, but I wonder if GB saw the pipeline of comp draft picks that San Fran etc got with certain coaches hired away and wondered if they could create some of their own candidates?

Not only that, but more exciting coaches with some real experience/hype behind them. No offense to anyone in particular but Barry’s staff was overall pretty green/uninspiring

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think they're being opportunistic. With the college landscape changing, there are talented candidates looking to jump to the NFL.

Well, at least that's what I'd like to think. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Does he ever say anything that is not cliched, general and lacking any real substance...?!?!

Didn't watch but really don't care if he does or doesn't .. all I care about is if this guy can be the leader of a really good Packer defense and utilize his players to the best of their ability. 

4 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Does he ever say anything that is not cliched, general and lacking any real substance...?!?!

That’s basically every coach, even the ones who have a shtick are grabbing from a set of one liners that they use when talking about their “philosophy “. He seems like a bright guy, and there is an intensity there. I care the most about how he comes off to the players and not to the media where he’s bound to give boilerplate material. Hopefully I will get a chance to see him operate in July if I visit a practice. I enjoy looking for differences in coaching styles when the team is on the field.