TCMD 2024 - You In?

jch1911

37 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Assume we can do contract restructures and resign current players coming up on end of their deals (Dak Prescott, etc)

All manner of extensions, restructures, etc. are used.   There is a limit to prevent a team abusing restructures (e.g. $80M in cap space already, but restructuring everybody to buy up ALL the free agents).

But yes... someone like Dak Prescott could probably be extended IIRC.

The criteria of allowable extensions were usually realistic.  For example, I couldn't just do an extension for CJ Stroud right now - even thought he earned it ;) .

TCMD also allows tag & trades with the teams negotiating compensation.  The T&T player could even then be extended by his new team to bring his cap number down.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 6:02 AM, scar988 said:

EDIT: Actually, won't be in town for the start of this. And will be out of country for part of the next month. So will not be able to do this.

Nice humble brag :P

42 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Very nice - if y'all haven't been before (or in a while) be sure to hit up Nobu - the wagyu tacos are pricey but may be the best thing I've tasted outside of the US

Already have a reservation there. I haven't been to Atlantis before, but we did Baha Mar for her "Legends" trip last year.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Already have a reservation there. I haven't been to Atlantis before, but we did Baha Mar for her "Legends" trip last year.

Also recommend ordering an "Atlantean" for the wife from the bar - not on their menu but most of the bartenders know how to make it (should be blue, some have bastardized it into a red drink, haha)

42 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Also recommend ordering an "Atlantean" for the wife from the bar - not on their menu but most of the bartenders know how to make it (should be blue, some have bastardized it into a red drink, haha)

This? 

0657c780ea8ae7873b22a53a81778826.jpg