Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

10 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I actually have you guys winning it all next season, as insufferable as thw two of you would be...

You can’t say that. We were all chill on 21. We were humble and thankful. Not a peep. Helped that the bengals were likable too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Andy Reid was incompetent this game

No he wasn't. They were getting outplayed in the trenches, it makes it kind of hard for playes to succeed He made the adjustments needed so by the end of the game they were able to move the ball hence taking the lead, then getting the tie, then getting the win.

The only thing I can criticize him at all for is that his timing was off on the last drive of the 1st half, specifically after the Mahomes 2 yard run. He had to get them to spike or take the TO

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm fully aware of what Niners fans did on X and Reddit. I'm also fully aware of what Eagles fans were doing as well the entire 2 weeks leading into the Super Bowl and all season until the massacre against the 49ers. As a Phladelphian, I'm on Eagles Twitter my friend.

Yeah, there's bad blood on both sides (I'm not pretending Eagles fans are the good guys), but what you said still wasn't accurate.

I just don't get the reasoning behind why guys like Shanny play clock situations the way they do.

They have the ball on the 14, Reid gifts you a clock stoppage. Time is not a factor for them, but it will be for you in a few more plays. Why are you not calling TO after every play with a running clock? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Up 10+ points after halftime 3 times and 3 losses in super bowls.

Counterpoint - one was to the GOAT, the other two were to the heir to the GOAT.

Brady and Mahomes sort of have a rep of beating everyone, especially when they're down. That's why they have 10 rings between the two (or is it 11, I forget...)

• Like 1