Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

8 hours ago, Soggust said:

Alright 9ers fans.

It's been a fun run being a closet fan raging against my own brethren Nick Wright to defend the good name of statistics and ride for your boy Purdy all year.

But for the rest of the day, I hope your no-talent, "good not awesome", game-managing, small-hands, noodle-arm, overly conservative, gunslinging, YAC/Air Yards dependent, rent-sharing, Toyota driving, Mr. Irrelevanting, JFK murdering, mustard-hating system QB gets exposed.

Its hard to hate the chiefs with posts like this.  Still the hate stays and I hope yall lose.

• Like 1

Last year's Super Bowl was a non-starter. One team I hated versus another team I didn't care if I ever saw again? There was no reason to watch.

This year there is. I still don't care about the Chiefs at large, but if they win we will see the surreal vision of Taylor Swift holding a Lombardi. (Travis at least has to let her hold it, right?) And if the Niners win, a very hard-working team finally gets over the hump. Purdy makes history as Mr. Relevant-After-All and McCaffrey gets his ring.

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

"So uh, how about performing at halftime during one of these games in the future?"

This is a huge blow to the "NFL is scripted" crowd. If it were, Swift would be doing the halftime show at this game. No question.