Week 15 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-5) vs. 49ers (3-10)

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The reality is that he has been all year long and our coaching staff put the ball in his hands on the most crucial play of the game. That's just as much an indictment on the coaching staff as it is on DeMarco. Just gut wrenching.

And yeah, that play hit a couple times for at least 4 yards, but ehh....just a summary of the year. 

5 FGs to beat us. Just a hard loss to take.  

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

That was a bad call on 3-2.  Was moving the ball. 
Sums up the frustration with Robiskie.

I get the thought that you should be able to get 2 yards, but just doesn't seem like a good call.  I'm sure if he would have gotten sacked, we would be saying why not run it for 2 yards. 
The summation of this offense leads to frustration as long as that wasn't converted.  It would have been a bad call either way.

Personally I think you had a number of calls I would have been okay....     spread out.. toss to Murray wide... spread out Henry up the middle.. spread out.. have Marcus roll out weak side..   either way the play wasn't blocked well at all...

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

Next year Luck and Watson will be back lol we have to get new coaches if we want a chance

It's a year to year league. I won't worry until we see it happen.  
Nobody would have predicted a year like it has been for Mariota. 
Year to year.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

In the end, we chose to put our season in the hands of a washed up running back and beat up secondary instead letting our young quarterback decide our fate. Above everything. Else that has happened, that moment will stand as my breaking point.

lol this isn’t even the first or second time we’ve done that. different game, same trash.

Just now, KingTitan said:

It's a year to year league. I won't worry until we see it happen.  
Nobody would have predicted a year like it has been for Mariota. 
Year to year.

our coaching staff being trash isn’t a year to year thing

Archived