Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

Had a couple of different directions I was leaning, and knowing I won't pick until round 3, felt it might be best to go ahead and take care of the secondary. Board will probably get wrecked by the time my next pick comes around. Guess whatever deal I made last year wasn't worth it in the long run lol...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Almost kept my DE but figured I’d have a good shot at Madubuike. Solid 28 sack season between him and Chris Jones 🤤🤤

woulda kept my pick and taken him like 8 picks ago if I didn't keep 2 IDL already. Didn't think any of them would translate super well to the edge though so I didn't do it

@TheKillerNacho If you want another owner, let me know and I'll go looking.

I also think that, if we do add a new owner, we should let them drop Dan Quinn and draft two players (one for the skipped pick and one to re-fill that keeper spot). It might incentivize an owner to stick around if they're able to bring another player of their choice onto their roster, and would help negate the impact of the talent released.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

34 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I also think that, if we do add a new owner, we should let them drop Dan Quinn and draft two players (one for the skipped pick and one to re-fill that keeper spot). It might incentivize an owner to stick around if they're able to bring another player of their choice onto their roster, and would help negate the impact of the talent released.

Absolutely disagree with this - the missed pick is fine but if there was such an issue with them keeping Dan Quinn Nacho should've said something before the keepers were processed. 

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Absolutely disagree with this - the missed pick is fine but if there was such an issue with them keeping Dan Quinn Nacho should've said something before the keepers were processed. 

There would be no issue with an owner wanting to keep a coach. The different issue would be trying to incentivize a new owner to stick around with an understanding that a keeper tag was spent on Dan Quinn over another legitimate option.

39 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You just want Quinn

I see you

• Like 1