Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

There would be no issue with an owner wanting to keep a coach. The different issue would be trying to incentivize a new owner to stick around with an understanding that a keeper tag was spent on Dan Quinn over another legitimate option.

I whole-heartedly disagree with taking this route - we should not be giving picks for joining because we believe the previous owner made the wrong keeper choices.

Who knows maybe @macattack1544 shows back up.

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He's probably in school right now because I believe I've seen some other conversations that said he was a minor.

That never stopped me from making picks smh

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He's probably in school right now because I believe I've seen some other conversations that said he was a minor.

Kids on their phones more in school than outside of it. Poor excuse lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@TheKillerNacho If you want another owner, let me know and I'll go looking.

I also think that, if we do add a new owner, we should let them drop Dan Quinn and draft two players (one for the skipped pick and one to re-fill that keeper spot). It might incentivize an owner to stick around if they're able to bring another player of their choice onto their roster, and would help negate the impact of the talent released.

definitely start looking. he hasn't posted anything since mid-February. I want options.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Kolton Miller is now the fourth player selected (within the first 24 picks) that could have been kept by the Buffleheads. Brutal.

Malf said he's an idiot but this is clearly hoping the sim likes his stats (and PFF grades lol). If he isn't ready to make the elite jump in the sim this season he might be in 2 NSFL seasons and will probably be kept through at least S29.

I was hoping a few more WRs woulda jumped off the board making my choice a little easier.

Not sure if there’s gonna be a massive difference between the 4-5 I was eyeing up.. but Collins certainly has the most keeper quality potential out of them all.

Also helps he had the best 2023 season of them all too.

Hoping his rookie/sophomore seasons aren’t too detrimental  

• Like 1