Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 15 Posted)

Thank You Darren Rizzi

Kicker:

Ka'Imi Fairbairn [1 GS]: 4 of 4 (100.00%, 34 LNG) field goals. 2 of 2 extra points. 2 touchbacks.

Punter: 

Jake Bailey [1 GS]: 5 punts for 201 yards (40.20 YPP, 44 LNG, 3 in 20).

Returner:

Rashid Shaheed [1 GS]: 8 returns for 181 yards (22.62 YPR, 36 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You really need to join BDL

I really just need to do what @swoosh did and move on from this. The draft is an absolute blast but as you watch the games unfold the fun immediately fades away and becomes a “why did I waste my time doing this” type moment. 

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I really just need to do what @swoosh did and move on from this. The draft is an absolute blast but as you watch the games unfold the fun immediately fades away and becomes a “why did I waste my time doing this” type moment. 

Although I get it, you lost by 1 point to a strong roster. Greenland is a lock to be in the playoffs, imo. I lost by 1 point to a team starting... Kyler Murray.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Although I get it, you lost by 1 point to a strong roster. Greenland is a lock to be in the playoffs, imo. I lost by 1 point to a team starting... Kyler Murray.

NSFL Champion Kyler Murray? 

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ehh the sim is outdated. No disrespect to Nacho but we got one of the better kickers in the NFL missing a PAT, we got punting the ball on 4th and 1 w time running out. I knew the moment I was up 17-6 and he scored that I was losing. 

Call it fatigue or whatever else but this just doesn’t excite me anymore. 

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 15 Posted)