Your Draft Hot Takes

Dr LBC

2 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Akrum Wadley will be viewed as the best value RB from this draft class after going in the 4th round.

Agreed. He's not a 1st-2nd round talent but he fits a niche that is heavily employed in today's NFL. Decent speed, but has an elite short burst/acceleration. Undersized but durable. Very good receiving threat. Very good vision and change of direction.

His numbers don't reflect that the Iowa oline struggled alot this past season and he had no pass support. He lands at a team that needs help at rb, he will produce immediately

16 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

I'll confidently say you probably haven't watched that man run the past couple of seasons.

Good college runningbacks (especially undersized ones) dont always make in the NFL. Reminds me of Noel Devine or Dri Archer. 

On 1/25/2018 at 7:53 AM, THE DUKE said:

Six quarterbacks will go in the first 14 picks

I have it in the Top 20 (if you want to split hairs Top 18), but similar if not quite as "hot."  Also think that at least two of the teams that draft QB's in the Top 10 will also sign FA QB's.

On 1/26/2018 at 4:54 PM, The LBC said:

I have it in the Top 20 (if you want to split hairs Top 18), but similar if not quite as "hot."  Also think that at least two of the teams that draft QB's in the Top 10 will also sign FA QB's.

#1 Cleveland 1. Rosen

#2 Giants 2. Mayfield 

#5 Broncos 3. Darnold

#6 Jets 4. Josh Allen

#13 Redskins 5. Jackson

#15 Cardinals 6.????

Who would you have going #6 in this scenario?

Archived