Saturday Night Football - Chargers vs Chiefs

Webmaster

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I know, man, I know. It's shocking. Kareem is at 24 carries. And if they had given him the TD that he deserved, he'd be at 39 points for me right now (non-PPR league). But I'll take 32.6.

Same. With my flex totally up in the air, I desperately needed this from Hunt.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Same. With my flex totally up in the air, I desperately needed this from Hunt.

I'm going up against Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell. I also desperately needed this. Now, I also need a big game from Gurley.

Chargers didn't seem like they approached this game with the right urgency. They don't even seem that disappointed that their playoff chances just took a near crushing hit.

They need to win out AND get multiple losses from the either Chiefs or Ravens to get in now, and it doesn't seem at likely at this point. 

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Chargers didn't seem like they approached this game with the right urgency. They don't even seem that disappointed that their playoff chances just took a near crushing hit.

They need to win out AND get multiple losses from the either Chiefs or Ravens to get in now, and it doesn't seem at likely at this point. 

Personally I thought folks were riding the Chargers bandwagon a little too early, and at the same time jumping off the Chiefs' one a little too early. Seems like one team got lightening in a bottle for a few games and the other one just stumbled on itself in the same time span. A couple of more weeks to go though so anything can happen. 

Archived