Saturday Night Football - Chargers vs Chiefs

Webmaster

Was just tallying this up so correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

--The Jaguars can clinch a playoff berth with either a Ravens loss or a win tomorrow.  

--Steelers clinch a first round bye and HFA with a win AND a Jaguars loss. 

---NE can clinch the division with a win or a Bills loss. Or clinch a playoff spot with a Ravens loss.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Peters has flaws for sure but with 19 INT's within his first 3 years in this era is astounding. 

1. Ed Reed 21 ints

2. Richard Sherman 20 ints

3. Marcus Peters 19 ints going against Jay Cutler next week...

1 minute ago, everlong said:

I don't know what the Chargers have done to piss off the football gods for the amount of injuries to key players they have every single season.

They had their star QB, star RB, healthy receiving core, their two young stud pass rushers - No excuses tonight. They just got beat by a better team.

5 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

They had their star QB, star RB, healthy receiving core, their two young stud pass rushers - No excuses tonight. They just got beat by a better team.

Allen and Perryman were carted off from what I've heard. Rivers and the run defense seemed to have collapsed when those two were taken out of the game.

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Idk about that...that defense can create TOs. Alex Collins can run on them. And after what I saw last weekend, Joe Flacco is only a couple XP away from evolving into Playoff Joe Flacco.

i think they are too inconsistent at this point.

plus, kc has a definite bump at home

KC is a team built to be destroyed in the divisonal round, not the wc round. thats just my opinion though

Archived