The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Have you ever heard a trade down? lol.   Anyway, he is one of few guys I have eyed for day 3. Not sure if his stock status actually rises into day 2 in real life.

I had tossed in here that I’d be looking to trade down, no one reached out.

I think could see him sneaking into the end of day 2, but I see him being early day 3. I was hoping there’s be an OL fall but no tackles did, and all those guards don’t intrigue me this early. I like some of the DL on the board but with having drafted Byron Murphy and Darius Robinson, feels like it would have been overkill at DL. Thought the same thing with receiver at that spot. So it was reach for a corner or OL was the the move

• Like 1

Got the Giants set up with an extra 1st and two extra 2nds next year. Honestly probably should've not taken Penix and punted on taking a QB this year since now they would have extra ammo for a trade up next year if needed.

We had Colson as our 2nd best player at our 2nd and as the best ILB available.  The LB DT relationship is huge in Zimmers scheme and pairing him with Mazi who he played with before will be a huge benefit as he jumps in next to Overshown and replaces the retired LVE

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fisher was the guy I had the hardest time deciding on. Basically just kept going back and forth for an hour lol

He was one of three guys I was looking at with my last pick, felt easy to go with him there. I like his potential way more than most of this year’s guards.

16 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

He was one of three guys I was looking at with my last pick, felt easy to go with him there. I like his potential way more than most of this year’s guards.

Oh, I think he's just a straight up tackle. Probably RT, but I view him as a tackle for sure 

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, I think he's just a straight up tackle. Probably RT, but I view him as a tackle for sure 

Oh me too, I’m more just talking the OL prospects as a whole. Very strong tackle class this year but there isn’t one guard that I’m wowed or blown away by. Drafting Fisher here we’d be hoping he either pushes Jonah Williams inside or develops behind him for a year or two 

• Like 1

EASTERN TIME
  Team Genenal Manager Round Pick Overall Date Start Time End Time
OTC CHI @Madmike90 3 11 75 March 24 9:20 PM 10:00 PM

Next 5 up TEN @Daniel 3 12 76 March 24 10:00 PM 10:00 AM
  LV @NYRaider 3 13 77 March 25 10:00 AM 10:40 AM
  WAS @MKnight82 3 14 78 March 25 10:40 AM 11:20 AM
  ATL @ovfd55 3 15 79 March 25 11:20 AM 12:00 PM
  CIN @sparky151 3 16 80 March 25 12:00 PM 12:40 PM