Pickett-ing his way to Philly.

1 hour ago, armsteeld said:

Wow! We either trading for Justin Fields or signing Ryan Tannehill.

If we get Ryan, we might want to be looking hard at Penix. If we get Fields, a developmental prospect late is the pick. I personally would prefer Russ, Ryan, and Penix. Penix can sit and learn for a year…

Now there some out there (Dov) denying the Kenny refused to dress story and are saying the Tomlin said Wilson has the inside track to starter and claiming Kenny was told he was unlikely to get his job back even next year. 

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Also. Kinda funny how much he talked about embracing competition and then wants out. 

Makes me think two things:

1- Was Madden finally right about a story with Kenny refusing to suit up. 
2- I think this should maybe end that Kenny was a Tomlin pick. 

Mark Madden is the man

Maybe just another member of the entitled generation. Really disappointing after seeming like a fighter between the Pitt days and the 4th quarter comebacks. I would have thought having the chance to fight for a spot would be better than a guaranteed backup spot, even if the team told him it was against the odds. 

5 minutes ago, DR43 said:

If we are to obtain Fields, what do you think the return will be?

I wouldn’t give more than a 4th and a 6th, maybe even one of next year’s sevenths.

It is kinda funny to see the who the media is shilling for in this one. Most National people are in on the “They told Pickett he’d have a chance, he wanted out anyways, they still liked him”. But there’s some doing the “they told him he didn’t have a chance so he had no other option.”

I obviously am not upset or surprised by this, but I will be completely honest....I have absolutely no idea what Khan and Weidl are doing right now.

Looks like they are just getting rid of almost every low functioning remnant of our dysfunctional offense and starting over from almost scratch....which I guess I can get on board with, but we are making holes fastwr than we are filling them thus far.