2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

2 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I like Jordan Love as much as the next guy, but he's had about half a good season.

I dunno that I'd be using the adjective "vintage" to describe him on a hot streak 

Yeah may be a bit early for the vintage comment lol but if we are going to critique word choice "half a good season" might be underselling it a bit.

He played at MVP/All-Pro level for the better part of half a season.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PackersGarfield said:

Yeah may be a bit early for the vintage comment lol but if we are going to critique word choice "half a good season" might be underselling it a bit.

Sure, fair.

9 hours ago, PackersGarfield said:

And absolutely ripped the Cowboys heart out. Putting in a literal masterclass in his playoff debut. Some.of those throws will be added in to an all time Packers highlight reel.

As far as the WR go, Reed is my guy.

Edited by spilltray

10 hours ago, Scoremore said:

I'll put my money on Doubs.

From what I've heard he's not even running with the 1's. It's Watson, Reed and Wicks. 

I think I'll go Watson. If healthy, he's most likely to eclipse 1000 yards. 

• Like 1

I'm guessing Morgan getting only guard reps could be 2 things; our Guard depth is doo doo, and they don't want to put Walker potentially on the bench. Still think competition would be good with Morgan and Walker. Idk why they're worried about crossplaying with him rn.

10 hours ago, Scoremore said:

I'll put my money on Doubs.

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

I go Wicks. He is the truth

6 minutes ago, spilltray said:

And absolutely ripped the Cowboys heart out. Putting in a literal masterclass in his playoff debut. Some.of those throws will be added in to an all time Packers highlight reel.

As far as the WR go, Reed is my guy.

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

From what I've heard he's not even running with the 1's. It's Watson, Reed and Wicks. 

I think I'll go Watson. If healthy, he's most likely to eclipse 1000 yards. 

I love this! Four people, four different players picked and any one of them could be absolutely correct. 

The reason I picked Watson is he will need a much smaller volume of catches to be the leader in yardage. 

Edited by Old Guy

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

I'm guessing Morgan getting only guard reps could be 2 things; our Guard depth is doo doo, and they don't want to put Walker potentially on the bench. Still think competition would be good with Morgan and Walker. Idk why they're worried about crossplaying with him rn.

I think that Walker is just better right now.  Whether or not Morgan ever catches up is in the air, but Walker is good.  Remember, he made the team his rookie season after like 2 practices and a preseason game.  Last year he beat Yosh Nijman in a straight up competition.  Opinions of Yosh vary, I thought he was at least competent when he was in the game. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You son of a ******* better stop doubting Mr. Christian Watson!

He's being totally slept on.  I read an article recently talking about GB's young weapons, and Watson wasn't even mentioned.  Without anyone really noticing, Gute has loaded up both sides of the ball with a lot of talent.  If the defense can finally gel, these next couple seasons are going to be special.

25 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I want Love to throw for 5K yards and nobody gets 1K receiving yards. 

10 players with exactly 500 yards each

Jacobs

Wicks

Reed

Doubs

Watson

Musgrave

Kraft

Melton

WR6

Lloyd

The offense strikes back.

Turner had a very rough go in GB. Back to 2.

Finally the best preseason player gets going 

Pearson not making it to cut day wasn't on the bingo card. He gone. Tyler Davis assumes hback duties.

First look of dapo in pads 

Wooden tweet.

Telfort getting a bunch of reps with 1s. Not much news on him. But I assume thats where Gary came from here.

Ders still not trusting the process when there's a hiccup

Edited by HighCalebR