2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

12 hours ago, Old Guy said:

From what I've heard he's not even running with the 1's. It's Watson, Reed and Wicks. 

I think I'll go Watson. If healthy, he's most likely to eclipse 1000 yards. 

Watson is the best WR on the team.  In order Watson, Reed, Doubs, Wicks, Melton.  How I have them ranked.  Doubs will me more of a high volume type.  Also has a good connection with Love.  Why I'm taking him.  He'll be seeing the field plenty.  Was running with the 1's today.  Guess Wicks is going to be a monster at least according to his QB. Nice top 5 WR's.  All hail Gute!

5 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I'm no expert and seldom pretend to be one! 😁

I think the difference between Slaton and Ford is move than 7/10 vs. 6/10. It seemed to be last year. 

I'm all for the guy taking a significant leap this year and getting into the conversation. Makes everybody in front of him work harder to stay on the field

Also, on another note, I am offended by anyone referring to Kenny Clarke as a 'fatty!" Fat guys are pissed off he's being talked about like them. He's way too built to be a 'fatty.' 

Don't worry about that, we are all just some jerks on the internet.  

I was mostly trying to gauge what people's opinions on Ford and Slaton are.  Slaton to me has been a steal of a pick.  He was reportedly a lazy underachiever in college.  I don't know what changed, but he is anything but that for the Packers.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Watson is the best WR on the team.  In order Watson, Reed, Doubs, Wicks, Melton.  How I have them ranked.  Doubs will me more of a high volume type.  Also has a good connection with Love.  Why I'm taking him.  He'll be seeing the field plenty.  Was running with the 1's today.  Guess Wicks is going to be a monster at least according to his QB. Nice top 5 WR's.  All hail Gute!

If Wicks is out 4th best WR and Love deserves that contract we're gonna be the greatest show on grass.

12 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Morgan could use some toughening up. Putting him inside for a year to force him to deal with hands and power isn't the worst thing for him. 

I think they have Morgan taking reps vs Clark for this exact reason.

9 hours ago, Scoremore said:

I'm fine calling Watson the most gifted WR on the roster, but he's not the best of them.  Not yet.

If I'm forced to choose three of them for a single game, it's Watson and Wicks on the outside, with Reed in the slot. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

If Wicks is out 4th best WR and Love deserves that contract we're gonna be the greatest show on grass.

Honestly, you could name any of the WR's for that WR4 slot, and the same still applies.  It's all about Love.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Interestingly enough, the Giants leaked draft board has Morgan tagged as gray, which usually denotes position flexibility. 

Do we want to use the Giants as a benchmark though? 

46 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Interestingly enough, the Giants leaked draft board has Morgan tagged as gray, which usually denotes position flexibility. 

Interesting that the Packers had 3 players tagged as gray, include Bullard and Monk on that list.