2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is anyone going to attend Family Night?

I won't get the chance to see the team until the Browns game, if they carry it here.

How to Watch Packers Family Night

The game will be televised by Packers TV Network stations. They include WACY in Green Bay, WPXE in Milwaukee, WAOW in Wausau, WKOW in Madison, WXOW in La Crosse, WQOW in Eau Claire, KQDS in Duluth-Superior and ELUC in Escanaba-Marquette. The event will also be televised on KWWL and WHBF in Iowa; KATN, KYUR and KJUD in Alaska; and KSFY in Sioux Falls, SD.

Also, the practice will be streamed on Packers.com.

Edited by pack4to84
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Thanks man.  I'll probably get highlights, I had plans for tonight already.  Seeing that, I wonder if St Louis Fox station is no longer in the TV network.  That will bum me out.

There still in the network.

2024-tv-network-graphic-2560

24 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

This is perfect!!! It's my soccer team Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium. The perfection of the wanker chant!!!

You're a gunner?  That's my team too... and by my team, I mean if I have to choose a team to root for, that is who I go with.  But I have no idea who is on the team, or even where the stadium is.... I don't really like soccer.  :D  But I'd make a great fan because I am loud as hell, with a voice that carries, and I love heckling people.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pack4to84 said:

How to Watch Packers Family Night

The game will be televised by Packers TV Network stations. They include WACY in Green Bay, WPXE in Milwaukee, WAOW in Wausau, WKOW in Madison, WXOW in La Crosse, WQOW in Eau Claire, KQDS in Duluth-Superior and ELUC in Escanaba-Marquette. The event will also be televised on KWWL and WHBF in Iowa; KATN, KYUR and KJUD in Alaska; and KSFY in Sioux Falls, SD.

Also, the practice will be streamed on Packers.com.

So nothing on any Cable platforms?

19 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

So nothing on any Cable platforms?

I think the NLF Network airs a rerun of it at some point. But right now the Olympics coverage is overriding almost everything.

Just now, St Vince said:

I was really looking forward to seeing Cooper and Walker tonight. To bad he's not practicing.

McCarren said the play of McDuffie has been keeping him off the first unit. Not sure if this is a good problem or a bad one.