What is a gut feeling you have that nobody else sees coming?

mdonnelly21

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

This draft breaks the record for most OTs drafted in the 1st round (current is 7).

Alt, the 3 F’s (Fautanu, Fashanu, Fuaga), Latham and Mims all feel like locks. Theres 6.

Graham Barton is a lock too but most think he’s a guard. I think at least two of Patrick Paul, Tyler Guyton, Kingsley S, Rosengarten and Jordan Morgan will be in.

2 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

He's not under contract.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/contracts/

He is an unsigned free agent.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/kansas-city-chiefs/

X is nice for a heads-up but it isn't authoritative.

LMAO the guy himself isn't enough of an "authorization" for you?! The team?? But oh no spotrac is hahahaha

Dude just admit you didn't know. Its ok to be wrong I know that's hard for you but we're all wrong from time to time.

6 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

He's not under contract.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/contracts/

He is an unsigned free agent.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/kansas-city-chiefs/

X is nice for a heads-up but it isn't authoritative.

Fyi Genius: 

Spotrac 2024. All rights reserved.

Partnered with the USA TODAY Sports Media Group | Powered by MG3 WebWorks.

This website is not directly or indirectly affiliated, associated, or connected in any way to Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the National Football League or the National Hockey League. 

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

LMAO the guy himself isn't enough of an "authorization" for you?! The team?? But oh no spotrac is hahahaha

Dude just admit you didn't know. Its ok to be wrong I know that's hard for you but we're all wrong from time to time.

I have already said many times that he is not under contract. You just admitted that was true.

Herring has been tendered but he remains unsigned. Unless and until he is signed he isn't on the roster.

Is that clear enough or do you want more detail?

55 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Are we including IOL that might be tried at OT?

I am excluding OTs that will most likely be moved inside, but if an IOL is drafted to play OT, I guess they should be included. Not sure who fits that bill to be honest.

49 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Alt, the 3 F’s (Fautanu, Fashanu, Fuaga), Latham and Mims all feel like locks. Theres 6.

Graham Barton is a lock too but most think he’s a guard. I think at least two of Patrick Paul, Tyler Guyton, Kingsley S, Rosengarten and Jordan Morgan will be in.

Fautanu might not be an OT at the next level, but Alt, Fuaga, Fashanu, Latham, Mims, Guyton and Rosengarten are who I think go 1st round.

36 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I have already said many times that he is not under contract. You just admitted that was true.

Herring has been tendered but he remains unsigned. Unless and until he is signed he isn't on the roster.

Is that clear enough or do you want more detail?

Spotrac is wrong on Herring fwiw.   He signed his ERFA tender, there is nothing else that needs to happen.  Spotrac just has him listed as a UFA.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Spotrac is wrong on Herring fwiw.   He signed his ERFA tender, there is nothing else that needs to happen.  Spotrac just has him listed as a UFA.  

Thank you for educating 

• Like 1