WR Antonio Brown officially retires

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

AB announcing his retirement feels a lot like me announcing my retirement from Ruby Tuesdays after I got fired for getting drunk and falling asleep in the walk-in cooler.

I’m kinda disappointed we got the abridged version of this story.

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

Without even looking, Rice, Moss, TO, CC, Larry Fitz, Megatron all easily better. Tyreek too.

At their best?

No chance in hell CC or Fitz were better. Career, sure.

I'd lean AB over Tyreek but that's close.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Mox said:

At their best?

No chance in hell CC or Fitz were better. Career, sure.

I'd lean AB over Tyreek but that's close.

1. You said the word “ever”

2. It’s pretty clear you didn’t see CC or Fitz at their best, and if we are using “at their best” as an argument, which is dumb IMO, then Torry Holt, Irvin, Sterling Sharpe, Tim Brown, Steve Largent, and Herman Moore are all better too. So is Cooper Kupp.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

2. It’s pretty clear you didn’t see CC or Fitz at their best, and if we are using “at their best” as an argument, which is dumb IMO, then Torry Holt, Irvin, Sterling Sharpe, Tim Brown, Steve Largent, and Herman Moore are all better too. So is Cooper Kupp.

I did watch them at their best. Does CC do anything better than Brown? Probably had better hands, but AB's were also elite, and laps him everywhere else. Fitz is bigger, but what does he do better?

You listed Tim Brown and Herman Moore as guys better than AB. Maybe you just don't know WR's that well.

EDIT: Yeah, that's confirmed.

Edited by Mox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Who was better for their team? Brown with the Raiders or Gore with the Eagles?

I'm sick of this anti-Eagles bias. Any objective person will tell you it was Frank Gore's HOF tenure with the Eagles. What he was able to accomplish during that day or 2 during the legal tampering period is unrivaled in history. Show a little respect.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

How old are you? ⁉️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Fitz is bigger, but what does he do better?

He had the best body control of any WR I've ever seen, so we could start the list there.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

“What does CC and Fitz do better besides catch a lot more TD with more yards and receptions and be a lot more consistent over time?”

To flip the question, what did AB ever do that Michael Thomas didn't? He was productive for what 2 years longer?

• Like 1