WR Antonio Brown officially retires

SteelKing728

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He had the best body control of any WR I've ever seen, so we could start the list there.

Fair. AB is a generational route runner, which I'd say is more important though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

How old are you? ⁉️

Never saw White Lightning but Herman Moore was the truth, and that was with *checks notes* Scott Mitchell throwing him the ball.

I’m not usually the “if they did this with this guy, then they better do the same with this other guy” type, but if they held TO out for his “antics”, then I don’t want to see AB get inducted anytime soon after he’s eligible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

To flip the question, what did AB ever do that Michael Thomas didn't?

Throw patio furniture off of balconies and quit on their teams.

Wait…Thomas did that too, just more quiet quitting.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mox said:

Fair. AB is a generational route runner, which I'd say is more important though.

Not really. Davante Adams is just as good as he was, and there's several other guys currently playing who run absolutely mesmerizing routes. Hell, even Doug Baldwin was on that level as a pure route runner.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Not really. Davante Adams is just as good as he was, and there's several other guys currently playing who run absolutely mesmerizing routes. Hell, even Doug Baldwin was on that level as a pure route runner.

*Cooper Kupp has entered the chat

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

*Cooper Kupp has entered the chat

Yeah I mean Cooper Kupp, Puka runs some great routes, Zay Flowers has some good film for only one year, Amari Cooper...the list goes on.

AB wasn't generational at anything IMHO except being a head case once he got CTE. First-ballot HOF in that department.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Never saw White Lightning but Herman Moore was the truth, and that was with *checks notes* Scott Mitchell throwing him the ball.

"*Checks notes*"

LmdpZg.gif

We all know you already had Scott Miller locked & loaded!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

He's been out of the league since before the 2022 season ended, but he's calling it quits officially.

Is AB a Hall of Fame worthy player?

Yes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He had the best body control of any WR I've ever seen, so we could start the list there.

To flip the question, what did AB ever do that Michael Thomas didn't? He was productive for what 2 years longer?

Maybe people remember late career Fitz as a possession guy. He was the best high pointer of the football I've ever seen besides maybe Moss, and he actually showed up in the playoffs.

• Like 3