Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I feel like you're going to get one last mad rush to pry pick #3 away from the Pats once they're on the clock and there's a deadline looming.

I can see them fishing for an offer that leaves them still in position to have a better-than-even shot at one of the blue chippers and picks them up a future 1st, but not sure they move for much else if they like Maye at all.

26 minutes ago, 43M said:

Watching NFL Network and had to change channel.   Cam Newton is so cringe.  

I plan to watch the live draft on ABC because of Nick Saban.  Very curious about his opinion for real.  I remembered his expression when Seahawks drafted James Carpenter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

These clips of them walking down the stairs was so awkward. 

You don't think the awkward part is also sooo many Lions fans being there and the team having as much as said that if one of their guys isn't there at their pick they fully intend on shopping it and trading back - and thus all these folks could have turned up only for their team to not pick until tomorrow night?

Did I just hear "there's no bigger winner in this draft than JJ McCarthy?"  Um... I'm pretty sure there has to be a Georgia player or two that was on their back-to-back Natty winning teams in this class... Van Pren, maybe?  Lassiter?  Technically, those guys would have won more than JJ.