2024 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread

CWood21

26 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

If you told me before the draft that we were going to take 3 Oline dudes, 3 Safeties, and 3 LBs, I would have said perfect and job well done Gute!!! Throw in a RB for the cherry on top.

Can't say I like/love every pick but the positions picked were bang on. And in Gutey We Trust

10 out of 10 for me

only 2 LB so far...made me double check. thought I missed something cooking dinner.

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 1

If ESPN notes are correct, our 3 drafted OL averaged playing 50 games each in college. 37 for Morgan, 58 for Monk, and 57 for Glover. That is alot of starting experience heading into the NFL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tperk said:

If ESPN notes are correct, our 3 drafted OL averaged playing 50 games each in college. 37 for Morgan, 58 for Monk, and 57 for Glover. That is alot of starting experience heading into the NFL.

Great, so they’re all old. I’m joking of course, I get a kick out of all the codgers on this forum ripping guys for being 23.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

6’6 317, with arms long enough to tie his and or frp’s shoes if need be. Interesting project out of Georgia State. 

How is he going to tie shoes in the cold with those tiny hands

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

If you told me before the draft that we were going to take 3 Oline dudes, 3 Safeties, and 3 LBs, I would have said perfect and job well done Gute!!! Throw in a RB for the cherry on top.

Can't say I like/love every pick but the positions picked were bang on. And in Gutey We Trust

10 out of 10 for me

Gute never drafts for need, only BPA.

11 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

How is he going to tie shoes in the cold with those tiny hands

Our equipment manager of 30 years just retired. We’re bringing in a new guy from down unda and the whole team is getting ‘Roos.  

Any thoughts on Kalen King from Penn State? He was rated pretty high coming into last season, but looks like his stock nose-dived this season for some reason. Worth a late round flier on a CB?