5.169 - Kitan Oladapo [S; Oregon State]

CWood21

I feel like Gute does this every year. Perceived hole? FA signing plus 2-3 cracks at fixing it. Strength in numbers. If one of them hits.. great. If all of them hit we get a comp pick from someone. Hard to argue. Just funny to see his tendencies after a dozen-ish years of Thompson 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Saw some posters here talking about him. Someone tell me why he’s good. Don’t worry, I’m easily swayed on draft weekend on how even the late picks are going to be awesome. 

FWIW, DraftBuzz had him as the 3rd ranked tackler (Bullard #1) and top ranked run defender at safety. He was a team captain as well which we obviously hold in high regard. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Anything to stop Jaire from going out there

Yeah,  very importantly does he know the proper nomenclature to defer/receive after the coin toss? And just so everyone is clear, it not “We want the ball and we’re going to score!”

1 hour ago, ROBOKOP said:

All the linebackers and safeties.... No DL or CB thus far has me scratching my head though.   

And as far as DLine

Depth is

DE:  Gary, LVN, Preston, Wooten, Cox, Enadbare when back

DT:  Clark, Slaton, Wyatt, Brooks, Ford

pretty much set

34 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It's pronounced like "kitten" right?

I always wanted this dude and picked him in mock sims every time cos my son's middle name is Kirtan and it reminded me of him

Kitan Oladapo projects as a day two pick with the potential to bring immediate upside as a box safety at the prol level. His run defense is close to elite, showing an ability to fill gaps and meet ball-carriers with force. His toolkit includes strong blitz capabilities and reliable tackling in traffic.

From NFL Draft Buzz