7.245 - Michael Pratt [QB; Tulane]

Zycho32

Don’t know if we’ll roster 3 on the 53 but let the competition begin. I guess accuracy is one of his strengths. Between him and Clifford getting several quarters each, should make PS more fun. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Don’t know if we’ll roster 3 on the 53 but let the competition begin. I guess accuracy is one of his strengths. Between him and Clifford getting several quarters each, should make PS more fun. 

assuming Love plays very minimally in PS, Clifford and Pratt will allow a nice assessment of the depth pieces

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

assuming Love plays very minimally in PS, Clifford and Pratt will allow a nice assessment of the depth pieces

Love gets a few quarters max, maybe a half in game 2. That’s ok, in general it’s our defense that needs the extra work this offseason. Good odds we get some joint practices, Coach lies this for unleashing the starters in a more controlled environment. 

An extra feather in the cap for Pratt, a lot of the 9ers sports radio guys out here thought he might be their guy. No way to k kw if it’s true but I will just go in believing we scooped Lynch on his next late round QB gem. 

30 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

If I had to guess why Pratt fell this far, I would say that he seems like a Jack-of-all-Trades, Master-of-None(though Devin Leary throws a wrench in that theory).

Which often makes for a very nice, solid backup for Sean Cliffs of MOAR. Love should fetch something decent in a trade though.