7.245 - Michael Pratt [QB; Tulane]

Zycho32

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

e and pi should be allowed 

I figure at some point in my lifetime emoji literacy will be universal enough that there will be a curated list of emoji eligible for numbers will have numbers like ☃ and 🐼.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Too many characters!

What problem? I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV etc. Using Roman numerals will give our players more gravitas and power. Only problem I can see, did the Romans have a number for zero? I don't think they did. Oh well, never mind.

• Like 1

Today's fun fact 

Pratt has been friends with Packers backup quarterback Sean Clifford for a couple of years since they met at the Manning Passing Academy and they’re in a group chat with Titans quarterback Will Levis and others.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

What problem? I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV etc. Using Roman numerals will give our players more gravitas and power. Only problem I can see, did the Romans have a number for zero? I don't think they did. Oh well, never mind.

IIIIIV

• Like 2

On 5/1/2024 at 5:14 PM, Mr. Fussnputz said:

It was the letter O. 

IF (and I cannot emphasize adequately the size of that IF) Pratt makes the team and turns into a guy, I wouldn't be surprised to see him just buy #7 off Quay. I guess Pratt's best friend who killed himself wore #7, and I believe Quay just thinks it looks cool. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2024 at 10:38 PM, Malfatron said:

Trade Love while his stock is high

Man what could we get for him now?  Last year no interest maybe a 4th.  Now?  3 1's and some players.  If we were going to do that I'd let him play out the season without a new contract and make a run at the Superbowl.  Then tag and trade him for a boatload.  Have to have a QB behind him and not sure we have one.  Drop off between Love and Cliffy and/or Pratt would be substantial.  These QB's salaries are a real problem.  

Just conjecture.  We'll see if Love and his agent play ball with the Packers or get greedy.  If no contract by the time the season starts we'll know.  Knowing the way the Packers operate he'll get paid.  Still expect a deal before training camp.  

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Man what could we get for him now?  Last year no interest maybe a 4th.  Now?  3 1's and some players.  If we were going to do that I'd let him play out the season without a new contract and make a run at the Superbowl.  Then tag and trade him for a boatload.  Have to have a QB behind him and not sure we have one.  Drop off between Love and Cliffy and/or Pratt would be substantial.  These QB's salaries are a real problem.  

Just conjecture.  We'll see if Love and his agent play ball with the Packers or get greedy.  If no contract by the time the season starts we'll know.  Knowing the way the Packers operate he'll get paid.  Still expect a deal before training camp.  

Too late. Driver already passed the softball game on to Love, crushing Gute’s leverage and ensuring a decade minimum under center in GB. 

Edited by Refugee