Predicting Caleb Williams Rookie Season Statline

mdonnelly21

I’m going to say based upon CJ Strouds stat line of 4,100. 23 TDs. 5 INTs. 100 Passer rating and 58.7 QBR. 

Caleb is going to pass for 4,400 yards. 
34 TDs. 13 INTS. 6 Fumbles. A 92 Passer rating. And a 55 QBR. 

I think given his weapons, Allen, Moore, Rome, Kmet, Everett and Swift. He will be able to have higher throwing numbers. But that also includes INTs and Fumbles. 

I expect Caleb to sometimes try to do too much and forcing the ball and being careless at times. For this reason I don’t think he will quite as effective as Stroud was overall. But still good enough to get the Bears into playoff contention. 

Just now, mdonnelly21 said:

I think 3700 is too low imo based on his weapons at WR 

I don’t think so, there has only been 5 rookies to ever pass for 4000 or more yards in a year, while I believe he certainly he can odds are against it

His schedule will have a huge component to this. I’m no Chicago weather expert, but it’s the Windy City for a reason. If he has a bunch of home games later in the season, I’ll expect him to tailor off. At Green Bay is his only potential bad weather game away.

2 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

I’m going to say based upon CJ Strouds stat line of 4,100. 23 TDs. 5 INTs. 100 Passer rating and 58.7 QBR. 

Caleb is going to pass for 4,400 yards. 
34 TDs. 13 INTS. 6 Fumbles. A 92 Passer rating. And a 55 QBR. 

I think given his weapons, Allen, Moore, Rome, Kmet, Everett and Swift. He will be able to have higher throwing numbers. But that also includes INTs and Fumbles. 

I expect Caleb to sometimes try to do too much and forcing the ball and being careless at times. For this reason I don’t think he will quite as effective as Stroud was overall. But still good enough to get the Bears into playoff contention. 

CJ Stroud exceeded rookie expectations and had a historic rookie year. You have Caleb beating that?