FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

The first player voted out of Survivor 4:

@Nazgul, the tribe has spoken.

Thank you for playing. Sorry you don’t have much luck in Survivor. You’re a hell of a competitor and I think this is at least the second time you’ve been the first voted out. I know you have a hard exterior shell though and you’ll bounce right back from this early exit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

These games are funner with an active @Nazgul sucks he’s outta here so soon

For a long time Nazgul has reminded me of a cat. This time was no exception. With a cat, they act like they don’t have to obey humans because they think they’re special, not realizing or not caring that a human can yeet them across the room.

Just like Nazgul. Thought he was tough by not casting his vote privately, so his tribe mates yeeted him off the island.

• Like 3

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @Forge, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Daboyle, @TOUCAN, @Malfatron, @ET80, @skywindO2, @bcb1213, @FinneasGage

Butter Butters you have one extra member. You have to choose someone to sit out this reward challenge.

The tribe who wins this reward challenge gets to pick several aspects of the next Immunity Challenge. It could be a huge reward heading into the next immunity challenge.

We will start One Word Franchise at about 5 o’clock central time tonight.

One Word Franchise
You played the one word at a time game with your tribe mates, but now it’s time to play it with your host giving  you the clues! I hope you saved some smart tribe mates because this one is all about movies. Specifically, movie franchises! Here’s how it will work. I have picked a bunch of movie franchises. For each movie in that franchise, in order of its release date, I will provide a one word clue. Every movie will receive only one clue, and I will keep providing one word clues for subsequent movies until someone guesses the franchise. Every player on each tribe can guess, but if they guess incorrectly, that player is out of the competition. Tribes can help each other with guesses and work together throughout this reward challenge. Whichever tribe gets the most correct wins the reward and gets an advantage for the next Immunity Challenge. I will post the first one word clue (first movie) for all ten movie franchises. I’ll wait for guesses, then I’ll post the next one word clue (movie).

NOTE: I know some of you might not like this. That’s the point. You’re on tribes now. It’s supposed to be challenging in multiple ways. If you’re not good at this challenge, it means you’re weak. Challenges will gradually become more and more geared towards individual performance the further we go in the game.

Example:

1. Baptism
2. Necrophilia
3. Roofie

I wait for guesses.

1. Betrayal
2. Beastiality
3. Monkey

I wait for guesses.

1. Nonexistent 
2. Fight?
3. Giraffe

1. Is The Godfather franchise. The baptism scene in 1, Fredo’s Betrayal in 2 and there are only 2 Godfather movies so the third is nonexistent.
2. The stupid teen Vampire franchise. Twighlight. I haven’t watched this franchise so I guessed.
3. The Hangover Franchise. 

There will be ten total franchises that I use. 

Second to last Movie Challenge. The other Movie Challenge has other elements for the non-movie inclined.

17 minutes ago, MacReady said:

For a long time Nazgul has reminded me of a cat. This time was no exception. With a cat, they act like they don’t have to obey humans because they think they’re special, not realizing or not caring that a human can yeet them across the room.

Just like Nazgul. Thought he was tough by not casting his vote privately, so his tribe mates yeeted him off the island.

We were yeeting him prior to that. 

30 minutes ago, MacReady said:

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @Forge, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Daboyle, @TOUCAN, @Malfatron, @ET80, @skywindO2, @bcb1213, @FinneasGage

Butter Butters you have one extra member. You have to choose someone to sit out this reward challenge.

The tribe who wins this reward challenge gets to pick several aspects of the next Immunity Challenge. It could be a huge reward heading into the next immunity challenge.

We will start One Word Franchise at about 5 o’clock central time tonight.

One Word Franchise
You played the one word at a time game with your tribe mates, but now it’s time to play it with your host giving  you the clues! I hope you saved some smart tribe mates because this one is all about movies. Specifically, movie franchises! Here’s how it will work. I have picked a bunch of movie franchises. For each movie in that franchise, in order of its release date, I will provide a one word clue. Every movie will receive only one clue, and I will keep providing one word clues for subsequent movies until someone guesses the franchise. Every player on each tribe can guess, but if they guess incorrectly, that player is out of the competition. Tribes can help each other with guesses and work together throughout this reward challenge. Whichever tribe gets the most correct wins the reward and gets an advantage for the next Immunity Challenge. I will post the first one word clue (first movie) for all ten movie franchises. I’ll wait for guesses, then I’ll post the next one word clue (movie).

NOTE: I know some of you might not like this. That’s the point. You’re on tribes now. It’s supposed to be challenging in multiple ways. If you’re not good at this challenge, it means you’re weak. Challenges will gradually become more and more geared towards individual performance the further we go in the game.

Example:

1. Baptism
2. Necrophilia
3. Roofie

I wait for guesses.

1. Betrayal
2. Beastiality
3. Monkey

I wait for guesses.

1. Nonexistent 
2. Fight?
3. Giraffe

1. Is The Godfather franchise. The baptism scene in 1, Fredo’s Betrayal in 2 and there are only 2 Godfather movies so the third is nonexistent.
2. The stupid teen Vampire franchise. Twighlight. I haven’t watched this franchise so I guessed.
3. The Hangover Franchise. 

There will be ten total franchises that I use. 

Second to last Movie Challenge. The other Movie Challenge has other elements for the non-movie inclined.

From now on I will just not enter in games that have movie challenges. I know no one will care or miss me but it’s stupid to be disadvantaged because you don’t consume certain media 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

From now on I will just not enter in games that have movie challenges. I know no one will care or miss me but it’s stupid to be disadvantaged because you don’t consume certain media 

Lots of people would miss you. 

So... you will list all 10 first clues at once? @MacReady

Like this:

1. 1st Franchise clue 1

2. 2nd Franchise clue 1

3. 3rd Franchise clue 1

4. 4th Franchise clue 1

5. 5th Franchise clue 1

6. 6th Franchise clue 1

7. 7th Franchise clue 1

8. 8th Franchise clue 1

9. 9th Franchise clue 1

10. 10 Franchise clue 1

Also, in theory if a member of a tribe answers all 10 correct on the first clue, the game is over? Can the responder list 10 guesses in one answer?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So... you will list all 10 first clues at once? @MacReady

Like this:

1. 1st Franchise clue 1

2. 2nd Franchise clue 1

3. 3rd Franchise clue 1

4. 4th Franchise clue 1

5. 5th Franchise clue 1

6. 6th Franchise clue 1

7. 7th Franchise clue 1

8. 8th Franchise clue 1

9. 9th Franchise clue 1

10. 10 Franchise clue 1

Also, in theory if a member of a tribe answers all 10 correct on the first clue, the game is over? Can the responder list 10 guesses in one answer?

Correct, that is how I will do that.

Yes, if one player gets all 10 correct on the first clue the game is over. I can practically guarantee that will not happen as some of the first clues are purposefully difficult and only become more clear as more clues are provided.

Also, no. Well yes. They could, but that would not be advisable since it would give the other tribe potential answers and franchises to consider.

Remember, one wrong guess and a player is out of guesses. So if they listed ten guesses, got the first two right they’d score two points, but they’d be out and all their guesses would be visible to everybody.

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!