FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

The game officially starts once Daboyle makes his first selection and picks his tribe name and color. 

ET is awesome

Once a player gets drafted onto a tribe, they can only communicate privately with members of that same tribe in all matters related to Survivor. I will not place a time limit on the draft. Place as much or as little care into selecting your tribe as you choose, but remember you will be stuck with this tribe for a while. 

There is no Redemption Island. Once you're out you're out. If players are removed from the island due to life or injury, we may or may not seek replacement players up until the moment the tribes merge. 

Daboyle, you are officially on the clock. 

1. @Daboyle
2. @Whicker
3. @Malfatron
4. @The Orca
5. @Pickle Rick
6. @theuntouchable
7. @Forge
8. @Nazgul
9. @Slappy Mc
10. @TOUCAN
11. @skywindO2
12. @TedLavie
13. @FinneasGage

14. @bcb1213

15. @ET80

16. @Scoundrel

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

What about the mafia game?? 

Honestly this is a good thing for me because it lets us get started and I can push back another week

53 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Are Daboyle and Whicker the team captains?

No. They have no status other than drafting tribes and naming tribes. They have no further abilities, perks nor responsibilities other than that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MacReady said:

No. They have no status other than drafting tribes and naming tribes. They have no further abilities, perks nor responsibilities other than that.

I mean sure they do… picking your tribe gives you such an advantage because there are pre built relationships on this site. 

47 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I mean sure they do… picking your tribe gives you such an advantage because there are pre built relationships on this site. 

No *further abilities.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

No *further abilities.

Further abilities/perks absolutely as they hand picked their team and this will allow them to further utilize connections and have advantages 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.