Vikings fan wants to change allegiances

47 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I've been thinking about this for some time but I've had it with the Vikings.

I have a history of cheering for the Packers going back to the first football game I remember watching, the 96 Superbowl. I experienced my first football heartbreak the following Superbowl. From then I became a Vikings fan watching them as the local team. To be fair, 98 was a good year to get into the Vikings. 

After years of disappointment, I've had it with the Vikings. I'm don't want to pretend to like their stupid draft picks anymore. I've had it with Wario and Waluigi owning what's supposed to be my favorite team. I've had it with never really identifying with the Vikings. I've had with a team that seems content with mediocrity. 

I want to stay with the North however. The NFC North is the Midwest division and the Midwest is my home. I don't want to cheer for Goof and I've just never liked the Bears. The Packers just seem to know what they're doing and their fans are the most knowledgeable. I don't think where I was born was a good way to pick a favorite team and it hope it isn't too late to change that. I want to join the green side, if you'll have me.

Go Pack go!

Too smart to be a vikings fan. 

One of us, one of us. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Personally voting "No" but I'll respect the democratic process.

My vote also is "No", he needs to have a little intestinal fortitude and ride out the tough times.