Eliminating Dallas Cowboys, who wins the NFC East?

Who do you believe of the 3, will win the NFC East in 2024?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. 2024 NFC East Division Winner

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Washington Commanders
    • New York Giants

17 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Teams forced Hurts to attack the middle… he failed. 

No, Teams figured out really quickly Brian Johnson is an idiot. Literally could not  scheme how to pick up a blitz?

Had no answers whatsoever. No hot reads, no quick slants, no blitz pick ups, nothing?  Instead ,let's send 3 Verticle routes on a 5 step drop and 🙏 someone got open , actually made the play?

Damndest thing I've ever seen?

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

No, Teams figured out really quickly Brian Johnson is an idiot. Literally could not  scheme how to pick up a blitz?

Had no answers whatsoever. No hot reads, no quick slants, no blitz pick ups, nothing?  Instead ,let's send 3 Verticle routes on a 5 step drop and 🙏 someone got open , actually made the play?

Damndest thing I've ever seen?

ScapegoatClipart-1080x675.png

On 5/25/2024 at 2:18 PM, Jeezla said:

These will both be losses for Washington.  Cleveland D going to eat Jayden alive. AZ will know how to stop Kliff.

Chicago smacked you last year and will smack you again. Also not surprised if Jayden misses these 2 games after getting eaten alive by Cleveland and Baltimore's defenses. I'd say there's only a 35% chance Jayden Daniels is actually healthy enough to play against Carolina.

You beat the Saints, but lose to Philly, ATL, and DAL.

Basically you should beat the Giants, Saints, and Panthers, but lose every other game by very wide margins.

The team has a very long way to go, no doubt and Ace is about as big a homer as you'll find but just about everyone ate us alive because they decided to replace Chris Harris with a high school coach that just about all the players hated playing for. Also, Bienemy was a mess. Nobody liked him and he thought having a 5th round QB who had a very high P2S rate in college throw the ball 600 times was a good idea. This team may not be much better than last years but that coaching staff was a disaster and Rivera running the whole thing simply was a mistake made by a horrible owner who's no longer around. 

• Like 2

On 5/25/2024 at 7:44 PM, FrantikRam said:

Kind of feels like bc there hasnt been a back to back champ in so long there will be soon.

Having said that, the Eagles winning the NFCE feel like the easiest division winning pick this season

Unless Seattle’s new coach is all that and a bag of chips, SF is tiers above the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals.

I'm confident, but I'm certainly cautiously optimistic about the season.

I realize this team was 4-13 last year. #32 in Defense & was on pace for the all-time sacks allowed in a season.

I promise, I'm not oblivious to that. I realize that even with horrible coaching in a lame duck season & an owner in the midst of selling the team? That much of the poor play, has to fall on the players as some point.

I guess I'm hoping that with *new* ownership, coaching staff & scheme fitted player & new energy in the building? That we can have a successful season quicker, than the usual 2-3 year rebuild that often applies.

On 5/26/2024 at 12:22 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

Teams forced Hurts to attack the middle… he failed. 

Jalen Hurts All Qb-grid Chart

He did just fine at it in 2022. The biggest variable was Brian Johnson being completely in over his head and unqualified for the job he rose to.

He couldn't scheme WRs open at all. Jalen wasn't without fault, he could've made fewer turnover worthy throws.

14 hours ago, Danger said:

Jalen Hurts All Qb-grid Chart

He did just fine at it in 2022. The biggest variable was Brian Johnson being completely in over his head and unqualified for the job he rose to.

He couldn't scheme WRs open at all. Jalen wasn't without fault, he could've made fewer turnover worthy throws.

Is it possible people just jumped the gun on Hurts? Not saying that’s the case but honestly just asking. You’ve clearly seen more of him than I have so you can answer it better. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Is it possible people just jumped the gun on Hurts? Not saying that’s the case but honestly just asking. You’ve clearly seen more of him than I have so you can answer it better. 

Do I think he was quite as good as he was in 2022 from an efficiency stand point? Probably not. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up numbers more due to bulk stats this year. Last year everything was going wrong and the coordinators were both just not good at their job at all. Watching the offense was just painful, with all the talent we had it should've been better. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 11:11 PM, Duluther said:

Unless Seattle’s new coach is all that and a bag of chips, SF is tiers above the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals.

I have the Rams winning the West this year.

And feel free to comment further, but I'm sure you had some very, very, very wrong takes about the Rams this time one year ago that I'd love to get motivated enough to go find.

6 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

I have the Rams winning the West this year.

And feel free to comment further, but I'm sure you had some very, very, very wrong takes about the Rams this time one year ago that I'd love to get motivated enough to go find.

giphy.gif

Go ahead and dig. Not sure what the Rams did of note last year. Also, it's illogical to reference last year as a way to project for this year (whether explicitly or not) while also projecting the Rams to finish above the NFC champions. 

Interesting thread. I agree with the majority that the answer should easily be the Eagles. I'm surprised to see Washington fans so high on their team...then again the ownership change probably instilled a lot of hope...couldn't really get much worse. I still see them as a bottom 3-5 team in the league though. Daniels just doesn't prospect well for me in the NFL. Dude throws ugly balls with bad technique which just gives me Fields vibes. I hope I'm wrong and he can be your Lamar Jackson. I think yall were pretty middle of the pack this year for your other draft picks. I guess we'll see.