Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

6 minutes ago, adamq said:

I'm going to regret taking will levis instead of Tuli, nice pick @Pickle Rick

QB's are worth more than gold or diamonds here.  So its not bad speculating on them with your final PS slot.  

I'm still drafting starters lmao.  I'll be picking forever at this rate 🤣

• Like 2

Wow, Scranton had a storied past. Original team to this newer version of the forum. But, the team named bothered me.. Dunder Mifflin did not manufacture paper, they were just a distributor.

But I do apologize if there was really a paper factory in Scranton.

Also.. Terron Armstead could be available. Or I could use the practice squad switch method to cheaply keep 2 of my 3 tackles for next season. Wait to see

• Like 3

No idea if Taysom has been tried at FB (pretty sure he has), but FB is a crapshoot if you don’t get like 1 of three guys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

No idea if Taysom has been tried at FB (pretty sure he has), but FB is a crapshoot if you don’t get like 1 of three guys

FB is the only non-ST position that costs 1 tag. I think it's the biggest tag hax in the sim and not abusing it as such is a missed opportunity.

7 hours ago, adamq said:

Wow, Scranton had a storied past. Original team to this newer version of the forum. But, the team named bothered me.. Dunder Mifflin did not manufacture paper, they were just a distributor.

But I do apologize if there was really a paper factory in Scranton.

Also.. Terron Armstead could be available. Or I could use the practice squad switch method to cheaply keep 2 of my 3 tackles for next season. Wait to see

just an fyi

players who were kept the previous season cost a minimum of what they cost the year before

• Like 3