Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, Pickle is still holding a grudge against forge for the burn notice game. That lends itself to a slight town lean for pickle.

Orca giving a 7 out of 14 chance he’s right without a percentage or reducing a fraction to lowest common denominator seems like an orca code, neutral lean.

Scoundrel irrationally pining for votes as opposed to Josh and Butters is intriguing.

Bucs posted a “you got me” gif and then bailed after I called him out so that’s fun.

It was meaning ET is a lock since he is in spot 7 of 14

Also my phone is dying a blue smurf death, so if I go missing you know why lol 

Okay heres a summary of the game since the last update via chatgpt in the style of norm mcdonald

-----

We're in the middle of this wild Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia game. Everyone's pointing fingers and making accusations like they're auditioning for "Law & Order: Mafia Edition." You got Pickle holding grudges, Scoundrel pining for votes, and Bucsfan333 humorously claiming victory. Orca’s phone is on its last legs, dying a blue smurf death—whatever that means. It's a chaotic carnival of suspicion, confusion, and a dash of comedy. Stay tuned, folks, 'cause it ain't over yet!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Okay heres a summary of the game since the last update via chatgpt in the style of norm mcdonald

-----

We're in the middle of this wild Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia game. Everyone's pointing fingers and making accusations like they're auditioning for "Law & Order: Mafia Edition." You got Pickle holding grudges, Scoundrel pining for votes, and Bucsfan333 humorously claiming victory. Orca’s phone is on its last legs, dying a blue smurf death—whatever that means. It's a chaotic carnival of suspicion, confusion, and a dash of comedy. Stay tuned, folks, 'cause it ain't over yet!

And forge being awesome. 

Also, mwil has been present

• Like 1

8uq92v.jpg

I can’t remember which game I created this gem, but I pulled it out when I beat SwAg and he nailed me to the wall for my mafia abilities or lack thereof (hint: it was the latter).

• Like 1