Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

Posted (edited)

All roles are out. Day 1 Has Begun. Night 1 will be Tuesday, July 9th at 5:00 PST.

Please take the time to join the marketplace discord. https://discord.gg/FtjZAztx A forewarning, the server will look blank upon arrival. That is planned, once everyone is in, I will pass out permissions to access the marketplace. All items can be purchased on a first come first serve basis.
There is an anonymity feature to place bids or make purchases anonymously. To make a bid/purchase start your message with "/confess" and then indicate the item you would like to purchase/bid on. I will reduce the quantity of each item available in the item shop while supplies last. The shop is open 24/7.

The end of Day 1 will trigger the Auction House to open. The auction will have a list of items that can be bid on. The auctions will run until the end of Day 2. The winners of each auction will be awarded their items at the beginning of Night 2. Items obtained from the item shop or auction house cannot be used in the same day/night phase they were bought.

Also, as I stated in the original post, there are challenges to earn munny each day. If anyone wishes to perform a task to earn munny, simply PM me. You are allowed to answer one trivia challenge, easy, medium, or hard AND you can challenge a heartless in combat. As a courtesy I am gifting you all one of these:

"Shabby Training Stick - It's better than nothing I guess. Deals 1 HP worth of damage. Cannot attack players."

Be careful though. Each battle will undoubtedly cost you HP and that is a finite resource for you in this game. And you only get one guess to your trivia question, so be sure of your answer. 

Town Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

@TOUCAN @Forge @skywindO2 @TheKillerNacho @MWil23 @rackcs @ET80 @Malfatron @Scoundrel @Whicker @Xmad @FinneasGage @adamq @The Orca @Pickle Rick

Edited by Slappy Mc