Training Camp 2024 Discussion

On 8/16/2024 at 4:40 AM, incognito_man said:

I've heard absolutely nothing about Aaron Rodgers this summer. Seems fishy. 

What's he looking like so far?

He had that “heated” sideline discussion with Wilson didn’t he. I think some people thought there was something A-Roddy about that, but not sure.

On 8/19/2024 at 8:57 AM, scar988 said:

Weirdly enough, Kevin King has been a standout in Falcons camp at cornerback. Him and Antonio HAmilton have been showing we might actually have some depth at corner this year. 

Antonio Hamilton is an NFL starter play-wise. He set his feet on fire a couple years ago but once he came back he was the most consistent corner on the Cards' roster. Better than Byron Murphy was. But Hamilton is now in his 30s and coming from a terrible defense where he didn't get enough credit. Otherwise he would have been a hot commodity in FA.

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

#neverforget

I don't know that Washington fans can take anything from Preseason right now regarding Daniels, which totally sucks. His time to throw is sub 2 seconds, which is not going to happen when the real bullets start flying. His ADOT is like 5 and a half (lower than the lowest qualifying starter last year) and he doesn't have a single pass attempt under pressure yet. 

Its preseason, so not a huge deal right now and I think Kliff will probably do a decent job of limiting the issues, but I do have some real questions about how he's actually going to develop Daniels. 

I don’t catch all the Cardinal games, but my recollection is of Kyler being a chicken without a head. Especially in the red zone, it was a one read-and-chaos kind of thing. 

Guess we’ll see if it was Kyler or if it was Kliff.

2 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Antonio Hamilton is an NFL starter play-wise. He set his feet on fire a couple years ago but once he came back he was the most consistent corner on the Cards' roster. Better than Byron Murphy was. But Hamilton is now in his 30s and coming from a terrible defense where he didn't get enough credit. Otherwise he would have been a hot commodity in FA.

What's crazy is Hamilton is the 5th best corner on the Falcons roster right now. He's a good player. Just may not get much time out there barring injury.

• Like 1