CHRISTMAS DAY GDT!!!

JDLefebvre

While @FourThreeMafia jumped the gun by making a "Christmas" themed GDT when I had the Christmas Day GDT... don't want to point fingers but I blame him for the loss!!!  ;)

What was expected to be hyped as WATT vs WATT bowl is now down to a single Watt.   What was expected to be a match-up of PLAYOFF TEAMS with the "Rookie of the Year" winning QB vs the Pro-Bowl veteran QB is now a match up of 2 beat-up teams with different things to play for.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

10c0a41166ceff38bca6b3c11681c66c.jpg

MONDAY CHRISTMAS DAY AT 4:25 EST

STEELERS @ Texans 

25550428_10156210688454905_2575022822011

MUST WIN for the Steelers hopes of getting the #2 seed and a chance to probably host the Jaguars (or slip into the #1 seed if NE slips up)....  

TOP FIVE THINGS I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS....

5. Three more years of Ben

4. A new contract for Le'veon Bell

3. A healthy Antonio Brown

2. Random hotties as far as the eye can see

1. Ryan Shazier to make a full recovery!!!

Now Random Hot Hotties to warm us up!!!

f71b545a91c66b4cd0d7683d7121a5e8.jpg?qua

we-cant-be-best-friends-if-we-dont-find-

lilredheidihood_13_12_2017_13_6_48_758.j

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

4 hours ago, August4th said:

can't believe they schedule the steelers to play on Christmas again ...especially after the complaints on playing on all the holidays last year

Well we're only playing on 1 holiday this year so IDK what the big deal is.  Sure it isn't ideal but I think they are compensated just a little bit.  It's not like they're in the military deployed for another Christmas... just sayin. 

Sutton took reps with the first team defense today while Burns took snaps with the second string. Burns is tied with most penalties from a CB with 12. Disappointing year for the former number one draft pick.

Foster is still in concussion protocol. Finney, like he has before, would start if Foster can't go.

With Haden in the lineup the Steelers gave up 182 yards through the air compared to 252 without him. Fortunate that that injury wasn't a season ender.

Archived